Nuts!

-

steelwheels

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Can someone tell me what style nuts I need for my bezel and where I can source them? I suspect the local hardware store probably won't have them.

20240204_160808.jpg

I've always called them "speed nuts". Hex head, stamped steel, and self threading. They were made in various sizes. I can't remember what yours should be that year.....7/16"? 1/2" wrench size....something like that I think. Someone here is bound to have a sample to measure.

I have no idea right now but I'm open to suggestions. I'm want to utilize a power Amp. Debating where to put it.
Hopefully some other members will chime in there for you. I’m more of a proponent of “tailpipe stereo systems” myself. That and the general mechanical sounds of our cars from this era is near and dear to my heart and I don’t want anything to interrupt it while I’m in “The Wayback Machine!”

Hopefully some other members will chime in there for you. I’m more of a proponent of “tailpipe stereo systems” myself. That and the general mechanical sounds of our cars from this era is near and dear to my heart and I don’t want anything to interrupt it while I’m in “The Wayback Machine!”
Lol! I'm a fan of the tail pipes myself, however, in this case, the music is from a slightly tired slant 6 with a 1bbl. At this stage of the game, I'm not sure what creaks more, me or the car!

-
Back