OC Car Help

-

SRT_DSTRHOLC

Reaction score
I am trying to degree my camshaft, but I am having readings jump around. I am doing the intake centerline method, but my camshaft is 108 ICA, but I get readings of 90-95. I was wondering if there was someone who has done this and could help me ASAP. I have the tools, but if you have them also and are not the magnetic base it would help greatly. Please let me know!

I am trying to degree my camshaft, but I am having readings jump around. I am doing the intake centerline method, but my camshaft is 108 ICA, but I get readings of 90-95. I was wondering if there was someone who has done this and could help me ASAP. I have the tools, but if you have them also and are not the magnetic base it would help greatly. Please let me know!

try holding the lifter down slightly w/ your free hand finger, just to keep presure on it while rolling the engine w/ your other hand, it may not be following the cam exactly. of course u have to have everything else done right too.----------bob

Thanks I did this and Also got the dial indicator extensions. Cam is in and all set to button up!

-
Back