Occupation?

-

bthieson

Reaction score
The breakfast thread got me thinking. We're all from different locations for the most part, I would imagine we all have different professions, but we all have a huge interest in A-bodied Mopars. So what do you do for a living? Does what you do for work directly relate to your hobby?

big thread on this somewhere already.... but...

Dodge dealer service administrator/warranty manager

-RPM

First my hobbies! Locating my next A bodie, Fishing, Two great boy's 25 and 27,
one grand daughter, Yes only one wife 28 year's, Three dog's, Three pieces of property to keep mowed, shooting a good game of pool, scouting for game for hunting,
Cooking on the grill with a cold one in my hands,
And this great site For a bodies only :blob:

Occupation would be home maker, Grand father, Dad, husband, and friend to allot of great kid's and folk's.
Some people say disabled but after 40 years of work I call it retired.
Yep I started working in labor camp's at 7 years old and traveled all over America. And would not trade it for anything.

USCG...US Coast Guard....I'm pussing 30 next month and been in for over 9yrs. thats a 1/3 of my life devoted to our gov't and you...if you can't swim! lol

Jason

Log Buyer for a saw mill in Washington State
59_3Small.jpg

Jason! :salute: :salute: :salute:

Thank you for your support and dedication sir.

Right now I work in the shipping department for a custom shower door factory(woo hoo) but at the end of this summer I am starting my auto appraisal company back up. I have been doing it off and on for years and Im tired of working for other people.
Some day I will open a small rod shop like the one I used to work in.

64dartwagon, My best friend is a supervisor for Fire Systems West up here in the Seattle area.

I work in shipping /receiving dept. been with the same company for 13 years.(Im 32) My hobbies are coaching baseball and football, I also run in Demolition Derbies, and 1 day I will buy another 340 Demon.

I'm a Research Analyst at a Market Research company. I've been in the market for 4 years now. I'm only 25, but I'd really like to retire by 45 and take my mechanics. Then just work from home on my ride.

I’m a manager of an analytical chemistry lab…yup, a science geek with a hotrod.

I'm 33 and usually changing jobs every 6 months, but am certified machinist, hold a class A liscence and have some years experiance in construction. Always just trying to find a good place to work without buttholes that ride my butt!

-
Back