Occupation?

-
I have three sort of, Sales Manager for a steel arch truss, fabric cover building manufacturer (full time 8-5) I have a shop at my house that I install custom exhaust on only specialty cars (no daily drivers) and I do race car cages and fabrication work for the local oval track guys. The last two are part time stuff that I do in the evening and weekends. That's why I have decided to start running a sprint car out at the track in stead of drag racing (the drag strip is 120 miles from me) to help promote my business, I would like to be able to ditch my day job and do the exhaust & race car stuff full time.

Chuck

Creative Services Manager for a mid size hair care company.

I Spend my days trying to come up with the packaging that your wives will notice, decide they can't live without, & put into their shopping carts.

bthieson said:
I'm truly impressed at the diversity of people jobs. I guess I just half expected everyone to be mechanics of sorts.

I was a professional mechanic from '84 to '95. :burnout:

I Supervise A Welding Fab Shop. 15 Years Welding And Fabricating Experience. Not Much I Wont Try To Build.

I have worked on everything from VW bugs to Cat D-9 tractors for the last 25 years, but now I am an ASE/EVT certified fire apparatus mechanic for the 3rd largest fire dept in Colorado.

Tire and Lube Express Tech.... going to college for Automotive engineering

duster1.jpg

apprentice aircraft maintenance engineer (ame) working on light helicopters on the west coast of BC. as for hobbys well my car, if i could find the time to work on it, and now our new house as it turns out, mountain biking, rowing.

I fix semis and trailers for the worlds largest retailer 3 nights a week. and I run a karaoke / dJ buisness 4-6 nights a month. Im working on getting that up to 6-8 nights a month.

I am a retired Air Force Reserve C-141 Loadmaster (29 years). While I was doing the reserve thing I was building a Kitchen and Bath remodeling company in Sacramento Ca.(since 1981 www.djkitchen.com)
I don't know squat about automotive mechanical stuff and I truly appreciate all of your help, This site is a true example of the North American attitude of helping and sharing. Too bad the media doesn't get it.

If you have a hankering to support the troops check out
www.anysoldier.com
Darius

Correctional Officer at a Maximum security Federal Pennitintiary. Like the normal guy stuff(thats what the wife calls it) Hunting,fishing,old cars,football,hockey. Coach my kids hockey team and help also with his football.

hdd operator (horizontal directional drilling) all communications and electrical and anything else somebody wants in the ground i put it there.

12 yrs as a equip tech in the semiconductor industry, I work on Nikon lithography scanners. Great work and long weekends. I work a 12hr compressed work week. wed,thur,fri and every other sat. Oh, and it's nights so I am kind of a vampire!!

We are about as diverse as they get. This shows how loving Mopars can gather so many different people together under one banner.

From 1981 to 1994 a safety and maintenance director for three diferent building's all doctor complexes.
and a two O.R room's out patient surgery center.
I made sure osha was happy and made it safe for patients to get served well.
those were the good old day's them DR's new how to have a good party
and treated me well.
4 years for an electrical contractor bending conduit and wiring motor controls, houses, and doing electrical service in town,
sorta like house call's. :downtown:

I've worked the midnight shifts, E-911 Center for 20 years. I was a volunter fireman, part time deputy until my injuries and health problems caught up with me a while back. And general Mopar Jack of all trades but master on none.
Bob

I'm a Sergeant in a maximum security prison here in Ohio. Southern Ohio Correctional Facility, better known as Lucasville. Been at it for 17 years, 13 to go till retirement. Hey Dartsport, which federal facility do you work in?

25 y/o Personal Trainer and Strength Coach from Washington State who is hopefully going to relocate to Nashville for Graduate school this year???

im a high school freshman, workin on my license, but in the mean time i work 3 hours every day as a student custodian ( 8 hour days in the summer at 7.25 :) )

Worked in Accounting for about 12 yrs now and I am ready for a career change...... :coffee2:8)

-
Back