Occupation?

-
I drive a bucket truck for a local DPW. We remove trees with decay for the city,Salt roads in Winter storms to keep the roads safe and help with leaf clean up in fall. 16 years so far.

I subcontract for sears installing kitchen appliances and home remodeling on the side

I built Frontiers, Pathfinders, and XTerras for Nissan. Took a buy-out and now I do Medical Bill Collecting until something better comes along.

I work at a small Body shop that does a lot of restoration work. Currently we have a 66 Chevelle, 68 Camaro, 37 Chevy Coupe and 71 Barracuda in the shop.

welder / fabricator / painter / and broom pusher when things get slow broke my hand in nov and on workers comp hopefully by april ill be back at it
bored to death as of right now

I'm a line mechanic for a manufacturing company here in Macon, GA. We have contracts with the military.

Detailer/ Designer for Museums. I get to figure out how to make it work after some very creative Designers 'go wild'.
CAD Design Solutions, LLC

GregH

full time college student....want to be a cop but in the meantime i clean cars and drive people around for the local enterprise rent a car and get to drive all the new 09's in our fleet! Doing this until im 21 and can hopefully be a cop

I built Frontiers, Pathfinders, and XTerras for Nissan. Took a buy-out and now I do Medical Bill Collecting until something better comes along.

So YOUR the guy that made me leave Nissan and go back to Infiniti? :-D

Just kidding. Now I hear they are sending the Quest back to Japan to be built, and they are using Chrysler Hemi's in the new Titan's.... What next?

I DJ car shows and clubs and do computer work. Repairs and programming. I'm also the local "Shell Answer Man". I don't care what the question is, it seems everyone calls me for the answer. Things I would never ever know but it doesn't stop them. Wonder where I learned to BS like I do.

Im a radiographer(x-ray tech) at a hospital and at a docs office....work around a bunch of estrogen and dream about cars.

Support manager. I do tech support for a music software company over the phone, email, and live chats. I also do all shipping and receiving, hardware repair and replacement, in house IT, some graphic design, and web hosting and minor coding work.

I'm also the Family/friends/workplace IT guy and mechanic, and puzzle solver.

I'm a construction Project Superintendent, specializing in hospitals and medical facilities.
Prior to this I was a Chrysler certified auto tech for 18 years.

I used be a Hardware System Supervisor for an IT Department for an Entertainment Company in Atlantic City for 8 years.

Now I am the guy that nobody likes, been doing that now close to 5 years.

Can you figure it out?

I am retired Army, retired Industrial Engineer civilian for the Air Force, now work part-time as a merchandiser. My son is the expert when it comes to working on Mopar's and he teaches me. So at 66 it is not too late to learn. Been driving Mopar's for some time. My son and I each own two classic Mopar's plus my daily driver is a RAM Quad cab.

So YOUR the guy that made me leave Nissan and go back to Infiniti? :-D

Just kidding. Now I hear they are sending the Quest back to Japan to be built, and they are using Chrysler Hemi's in the new Titan's.... What next?

The plant in Smyrna barely gets 32 hours now. Extra time off. But still there. The last I heard Nissan was taking everything built in Canton, MS to Japan and converting that plant to light commercial trucks. Maxima not a big of hit they thought it would be. Titan going to Dodge. Glad I got out when I did. I would have stayed there and retired but they offered too much to leave.

was gas turbin mechanic in USMC, after service worked as automatic transmission rebuilber, went to work for a private garage then was hired
as an automotive technician for US postal service been here 26 years.

-
Back