Odd Balls

-

BadAssDodge

Reaction score
i was just wondering if anyone had pics of some odd Mopars. I was wondering how a 67-69 Dart would look with the more aggressive looking 70-72 front end. Or maybe a Duster with a Darts nose. All these cars are basically the same and interchangable, and it was really shown with the Demon/Duster, Dart/Scamp twins. So here go a few odd mopars.

68duster.jpg

Duster with 68 Valiant front end

76bdart4.jpg

76bdart7.jpg

76 Brazilian Dart

i like the 68 valiant nose on the duster alot.

id try a 67 dart nose on my 73 dartsport, but then id lose the space where my intercooler is mounted because the 73 nose sticks out farther.

hmmm, just thinking here, a 73-6 dart hood is the same as a 69 cuda, what if that front was on a dart/dartsport? need to find someone good at photoshop....................

--chad

i didnt know they shared a hood, yah that would look cool. And ONEBADMK8 seems to be really good at photoshop too, u thnk u can do it?

yep, a guy at junkyard years ago told me the hoods were the same. i just said ok to him to apease him, then when i got to work that monday, i looked up the part number for a 69 hood, and wouldnt you know it supersedes to the same part number as the 73-6 hood. i dont know how the designers managed that one........

mopar is chuck full of stuff like that---80's ram lower hinges are the same as mid 60's b-bodys---but you cant get the b-body part numbers any more

i have found newer wiring on 80's/90's cars sare very similar if not the same wiring colors---i use the small wiper motors for weight savings and the wire the same

anyways, back to the matter at hand, can someone photochop a 69 b-cuda nose on a duster/dartsport body?

--chad

it seems like theyre still doing it to this day, this magnum/300 is available in europe
300Wagon.jpg

look at this brazilan charger look at the hood rails. i wish i had a few sets of them
34b3ca22.gif

this is a 72 dart looks like a 69 dart
dart72.gif

AdamR said:
LOL, Thats not bad.

What, are you kidding? It's awful!

Sadly, that's the extend of my Photoshop abilities.

some people out there knows this photoshop stuff! and BadAssDodge seems to bee one of them!
how about the front bumper from a 69baracuda on a 73 duster? should look alot less overkill and be just right if its posible to fit in!

BadAssDodge said:
ok how is this
BarracudaSport.jpg

WOW!!! that looks alot better----maybe down the road i will look for a 69 nose, but that 73/4 front end has grown on my so much over the years and now i own 2----decisions, decisions

--chad

-
Back