[SOLD] Odd & Ends for sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, Now that I have figured out how to post pic's(resize) I thought I would try to post some goods to see if anybody needs them. I'm open to offers.You be fair and I'll be fair!! I'll pack them up nice for shipping,and of course only charge what it costs me for shipping. Thanks for looking!:-\"
Somebody?? BUMP

Hi all, Now that I have figured out how to post pic's(resize) I thought I would try to post some goods to see if anybody needs them. I'm open to offers.You be fair and I'll be fair!! I'll pack them up nice for shipping,and of course only charge what it costs me for shipping. Thanks for looking!:-\"
Wood Grain shifter ball sold! Thanks, Craig.

Bump for the day!

Still have the a- body shifter?
Yes in deed!! I think you need it! lol.. Just kidding,I do still have it. It came out of my Duster. I don't know if you heard the story of my car but... I had issues with the 360 that was in the car when I bought it and my Buddy built a stroker for his 1970 340 4 speed Dart. I bought the complete drivetrain from him because he went major H.P. the shifter could use a rebuild to be honest. Let me know.. Thanks, Craig.

Everything except the wood grain shifter knob is still for sale! Come on Guy's/Gals,nobody needs any of this stuff? Make me an offer! lol.. Bump for the week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back