OER MA3101 72 Dart / Demon Grille reviews Classic Industries

-

Syleng1

Karma is real and Life is short...
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I saw a post a few months ago about reviews on this grill re-pop from Classic Industries thru OER on here but my search ended up empty.
Currently unavailable as a complete unit. Has anyone bought and installed this 1972 Dart / Demon grille assembly?
Good, bad, Ugly?
Nothing on line that I was able to fire up the "Google machine" to find.
From the single picture online or the catalog they look good. Trade restrictions with China ( if I read the artical right) may hamper getting new ones made in any time soon.
Joe

The poor search engine on FABO is one of the reasons we need a dedicated review section.

I was wondering the same thing...and for $399, its cheaper than you'll find for an old broken and brittle original. If they look the same and fit like the OE, I'd totally pick one up

I was wondering the same thing...and for $399, its cheaper than you'll find for an old broken and brittle original. If they look the same and fit like the OE, I'd totally pick one up
Thanks for putting this thread back on track.
I was on their web site directly to see if they have any complete kits as Classic is on back order right now.

It looks like you have to order through a dealer of their parts. There is a dealer in my city. I just called and spoke with them. They can't speak to this product specifically and don't carry stock of these items. They are a small Restoration shop and only order what their customers need for any given project.

I have been looking at these though. I have 2 original grills that I am going to attempt making a good one out of. If my repairs don't work out, I will order one of these reproductions.

Classic Industries (same as OER) routinely runs discount promotions. If you wait until fall and especially Christmas, you can get 30% and sometimes 40% discounts.

Classic Industries (same as OER) routinely runs discount promotions. If you wait until fall and especially Christmas, you can get 30% and sometimes 40% discounts.
One thing I have noticed about their “sales”. They exclude most of the things I have been keeping my eye on. I’m not sure about grills since I recently started paying attention but it seems like every other thing I can think of during their sale periods are always “discount exempt”

It looks like you have to order through a dealer of their parts...

Classic Industries is the dealer. Notice that both websites are the same (one is dealers -OER, one is retail - Classic).

The '71 Grille 'kit' was just under $969 a year ago, It's currently at $769.

Almost every single discount I've seen for the last year and a half, applies to this item as well. The "exempt" items are usually things like AMD sheet metal.

The issue with Classic/OER, is their shipping, it's outrageous and one of the highest in the business.

Last edited:
-
Back