Off to Florida

-

shg340

Reaction score
Well, Friday is my moving day. My wife, the Cat and my Jeep are off to Florida on Friday Morning. I have an apartment already, so hopefully my house will sell quickly. The Duster is will be shipped along with our HHG's once we sell the house. Hope it don't take very long. Moving is the pits, but having a job is worth it. Later all...

PS Chad, I'm bringing my fishing rods. I'll be up to see you before long.

Moving does really stink especially when you move far.....
When I moved to California in 2000, I still can't find
stuff I packed up 4 years ago. Just look on the bright side
your just in time to miss winter in the midwest and also enjoy
your Duster all year round. No more storing it away for
6 monthes . Talk to you later !! GOOD LUCK!! 8)

sounds like a plan. yall are always welcome, if yall can handle hanging around a bunch of red necks. :D of course Craig is the only Japanese red neck you will ever meet.

Sounds like a winner to me. Thanks for the encouragement gang. I'm nervous about the move, but at least I'm gettin paid. If I had stayed here in KC, it would have been very bleak on the job front.

Chad, can you find some of them Largemouths in your area?

HawaiiDuster said:
Now we can all meet up at Chads place to do some fishing then head down to Daytona for the debut of the Charger :D :D :D

:thumleft: Sounds like a real good plan!

Hey Steve thats no problem. I have a fish pond thats full of largemouth. Give me a holler when you get settled and yall come up for the weekend.

Im in the market for a job now. Kind strange not being in the Army.

Sounds like a case of long necks :drunken: :D , a good cigar and some intense fishing :cheers: . God, ain't life great :thumrigh:

I can't wait...

Chad, don't Bogart those tires my friend, pass 'em over to me. I think I'd stick with the cigars. The tires will make you cough like crazy. :D Ray

I'm for that!

Well, made it to Sarasota in one piece. Man what a drive. 20 hours from KC The jeep ran flawless and I got 21.5 miles a gallon with her packed to the hilt. Hum, wonder what the Duster would have goten :shock:

More later guys. Oh yea, Chad, smoking is bad for our health, right :geek:

I bet you were ready to pull over and take a break. Good to hear it's gone well so far. Just think, for the next two years you will be UN-PACKING. Good luck.

Thanks Cuda66. Wanted to stop by the Gartlis show yesterday, but came through after dark. will have to make it next time. so far, so good. First day on new job tomorrow. Let's hope it goes as well as the trip so far.

Glad you made it safe. Let me know when you are ready for some fishing. Hunting season is in now so if you are interested we can do a little hunting as well.

I didn't make it to the show either. I had too many other things that had to get done this weekend, didn't get them all done either.

-
Back