Off Topic Question? My Pillow Dot Com TV Commercial.

-
The BBB did not like the two for one offer going for so long. That is what the news stated here in MN .
That's what I read. There was another problem, I think, but don't remember what it was.

There was a store at the mall over Christmas. Mother in law bought us both one as per the clerks recommendation. Mine was too soft and I ended up with neck pain (which I have neck problems anyway) and I ended up with bad headaches during the night. I tried it for a few nights and threw it on the bed in the spare room. Sorry, not for me. Maybe a step firmer would do the trick. It's just a pillowcase filled with small chunks of different densities of foam. Not rocket science.

The point about these being subjective is right.
Some people love their air adjustable beds. Some like waterbeds. I don't like either.

That's what I read. There was another problem, I think, but don't remember what it was.

He alleged they found out he was a Trump supporter and that's when and why they changed his rating. Do a search. It's all over the net. I haven't found any hard proof, but the timing is certainly suspicious.

He is also a recovering drug addict and alcoholic who turned his life around. That part alone speaks volumes about his character, IMO.

Some people are not blessed with your bank account.

excellent choice of words, because as Paul puts it in 1st cor 4:7 For who maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it?

all i have, then, i received from God, and for that i give thanks
however, my post was not intended in a "look at me, im better then you" manner, it was intended as a playful jab between mopar brothers

excellent choice of words, because as Paul puts it in 1st cor 4:7 For who maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it?

all i have, then, i received from God, and for that i give thanks
however, my post was not intended in a "look at me, im better then you" manner, it was intended as a playful jab between mopar brothers

I didn't see it that way.

I didn't see it that way.

i went back and noticed i forgot to add the :poke: at that bottom
that is my tell tale sign im being funny (or trying to be)

(i also added a disclaimer to my siggy, to explain that)

i like this site
im on here because of the cars, and because i feel there are a lot of likeminded people here, and when im among friends, i like to rile on them a bit
im not looking to annoy or offend anyone

Goto Walmart. They have as seen on tv bamboo pillows. 30$ well worth it. I bought one for my lady and steal it Everytime she goes to work before me. Those are worth it. 70$ idk for a pillow but if it works

i went back and noticed i forgot to add the :poke: at that bottom
that is my tell tale sign im being funny (or trying to be)

(i also added a disclaimer to my siggy, to explain that)

i like this site
im on here because of the cars, and because i feel there are a lot of likeminded people here, and when im among friends, i like to rile on them a bit
im not looking to annoy or offend anyone

Funny how the written word can be misunderstood and the little pokey thing explains your meaning..Peace.:thumbsup:

Funny how the written word can be misunderstood and the little pokey thing explains your meaning..Peace.:thumbsup:

This is my posting, and i thought that guys reply dumb, insensitive, stupid, and if it was his thought of being "funny" it didn't go over well with me either, and made a comment with it being off topic.
Should have kept his fingers off the keyboard from the beginning, in my opinion.
And i didn't have a clue as to the meaning what is meant by that "pokey thingie" when i saw it.
Guess i got an education on that one.

I avoid many things just because I see so much spent on marketing that I refuse to support that model.

I COULD be satisfied with a block of styrofoam, but in pillows I want goose feathers, not down.

Jim, you are becoming a bitter, sour person.
The person that has lost their sense of humor is the last to realize it. Everyone else sees it but them.
Humor gets you through the difficult times. I've seen you, I've met you. YOU need to laugh more.

This is my posting, and i thought that guys reply dumb, insensitive, stupid, and if it was his thought of being "funny" it didn't go over well with me either, and made a comment with it being off topic.
Should have kept his fingers off the keyboard from the beginning, in my opinion.
And i didn't have a clue as to the meaning what is meant by that "pokey thingie" when i saw it.
Guess i got an education on that one.

I took it wrong too at first.thus my response to him...If he would have added the pokie thing in the original post I would have thought it in bad taste humor wise but would have just let it go. Hope the pillow does what you need it to do..Please let us know after you sleep on it for a while.

I took it wrong too at first.thus my response to him...If he would have added the pokie thing in the original post I would have thought it in bad taste humor wise but would have just let it go. Hope the pillow does what you need it to do..Please let us know after you sleep on it for a while.
I am inspired to seek a new Amish made goose pillow at Lehman's hardware.

-
Back