Officer Dave

-

rstewart@nd.

Reaction score
I have a 69 Ply. Barracuda 340S with factory AC. I am a retired Police Officer from the Univ. of Notre Dame and live in South Bend, IN my email address is (deleted).

Welcome Aboard! Now about these speeding tickets I haven't paid........

Welcome to FABO! Our daugter Maria was an exchange student in South Bend for one year and she loved it. We did a trip there and we fell in love in the town as well.

Any pictures of the car? We love pictures.........

"Last edited by Oklacarcollecto; 05-02-2014 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Email address removed since non-gold members are not allowed to post their email or phone numbers."

And police officers shouldn't anyway, retired or not.

Howdy from AZ

It wasn't me :) ...my parents didn't believe me then either...

Haven't been through that state..yet.

Welcome from Nova Scotia.

Ian.

Welcome from a little up north here in the Mitten!! You brought fine stuff with your choice of that Cuda, but I agree, we need to see pics, just in case something happens to it and you need to deputise us to help round up the ner-do-wells!! Geof

But officer, the engine sounded like it was loading up, so I got on it a little to blow out the carbon!

But seriously....

Welcome to FABO! Spent a night in South Bend during a weekend trip to really nowhere, the wife pointed a direction and I drove, cruised around Notre Dame in the morning and the rest of the town, then hit the highway again, Nice place, may visit again sometime.

Welcome to FABO from a fellow lover of 69 Cudas. I also knew a local police officer in upstate NY with a very sweet 68 Dart GT with a 340. He used to frequent local cruise-ins with it. Enjoy the FABO site.

PS, my daughter's best friend did her graduate and post graduate degrees at Notre Dame.

Welcome!

Love to see some pictures of your 69 fish.

You will enjoy this site. Great information and even better people.

Enjoy!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• 1st Drag Race in Pits Passenger Side 3 QTR.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 107
-
Back