Official Carlisle Roll Call......

-
Will be there sometime Thurs thru Sun.Towing down my buddy's 70 Super Bee,he's hoping to sell it and pick up an A body!

Hey Don,

Bringing the Dart...got rid of the 38 Ply... actually traded it. I'll bring pictures of the new ride..
C ya there

Bob

GoldenGirl and hubby will be there Friday and Saturday. Hope to see you all in the various locations.

looks like I will be bringing the dart with me. I need to sell the car due to finacial reasons. Ive been out of work for almost a month now. If it does sell and I dont transport for the buyer, I maybe able to help somebody out if they purchase something. I will also have a brand new fuel tank with me for the dart that i will sell also. Brian 973-306-2411
this was kind of a last minute thing that is why I did not post sooner

looks like I will be bringing the dart with me. I need to sell the car due to finacial reasons. Ive been out of work for almost a month now. If it does sell and I dont transport for the buyer, I maybe able to help somebody out if they purchase something. I will also have a brand new fuel tank with me for the dart that i will sell also. Brian 973-306-2411
this was kind of a last minute thing that is why I did not post sooner

sorry to hear,,,hope you sold the car,,wish you didnt have tooo

well didnt sell the car. was "probably" asking to much. I didnt want to sell it anyhow. just really need to find work right now. been doing jobs here and there but nothing like full time.

-
Back