Oh boy, what a scam

-
i sent them a message saying i wanted one but needed the detailed instruction first to see if i felt capable of installing...

I din't know a Desoto Firedome had so much computer junk?:toothy10:
And at a steal of $69.00 yet. Wow it sure beats paying $399.00 for it at MSRP.

You think they will sell me a chip to put in a horse and buggy?

I guess I really screwed up.If I hadn't put this 341 in my Dart,I could have had better gas mileage and it would have idled better.Well-nobody said I was a brain surgeon.

Personally, I'ld like to see you install that chip in a horse.
You know what they call a guy with his arm up a horses ***?
An Amish mechanic........

I just changed the flux capacitor in my '63 Dart and now I get gas at the price it was in '63, $0.30/ gallon.....

FOR 70 bucks they will no doubt sell you a chip you can install in your gas powered posterior!!! I am so sick of the BOT advertisers that take YOUR search criteria and plug it INTO THEIR SALES pitch as if they HAVE exactly what you are looking for FIREDOME CHIP what a bunch of jerkoffs you would think after scamming all that money they would have a filter capable of screening out the names of cars/ motors made prior to "the computer age"
I wonder if their IT person knows how completely ridiculous and unprofessional they appear when they do **** like that

"or chrome muffler bearings.................."
Daryl

Personally, I'ld like to see you install that chip in a horse.
You know what they call a guy with his arm up a horses ***?
An Amish mechanic........
Thats funny! I will have to tell my Amish boss that!

I've got a DeSoto 341 Hemi had it for nearly 30 years, works great! Now I need a computer chip for it?!?!? Crap!

-
Back