Oh god.....BAST*RDS! A-body smash up derby

-

69bronzeT5

My wife's car is faster.
Reaction score
I think I'm gonna be sick.....what a bunch of redneck idiots. First a '75 Valiant and a Demon get it....

:mumum::angry5::angry4::cussing:

Attachments

• val1.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 366
  • val9.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 360
  • val7.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 361
  • val6.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 340
  • val5.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 349
  • val4.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 352
Then they decided those two weren't enough....let's destroy a '73 Duster! RETARDS!!:angry7:

Attachments

• dst2.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 365
  • dst3.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 361
  • dst5.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 347
  • dst6.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 341
  • dst7.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 369
Where did you find those pics? They look like they were taken a long time ago. Really too bad though, that Valiant looked pretty mint to begin with, and the Demon? Sigh :(

Dang! that car is messed up!
When were these pictures taken?

I was doing a Google search for "73 Duster 340" and those came up. Thankfully the Duster was only a Slant 6 car but still a '73 Duster none the less...

Well you can look at it on the bright side (not that there really is one) but this just makes your 73 that much more rare=Money

That is HILARIOUS! Neverming its around 1983 going by the bud cans........Besides killing a demon looks like a great time to me!

If I didn't know better I'd say that guy standing on the hood of the Monte Carlo is the a$$hole kid who lives across the street from me. He's been a thorn in my side for about 8 years now. This is exactly the type of thing he'd do. :angry7:

It's definitely a shame,but think about how many idiots destroyed cars like that back in the late '70's early 80's. I had a 1970 Charger S/E 500 back in H.S. and so many guys turned their nose up at that car because it only had a 318. That was mid 80's and the car was mint.

Thats only slightly worse than the guys here who part out their perfectly good cars because no one wants to pay them what the car is worth in parts.

-
Back