Oh Woe Is Me!!!

-

Fstforward

Barracuda Freak
Reaction score
Just finished watching my STEELERS BLOW another lead(6 losses, 5 of them they had leads in the 4th quarter) 4 straight losses, 2 of them to the Chiefs and the Raiders, What once was a team that could close anyone out cannot cloase even the lowly Raiders of Chiefs out, losing for the third straight week on the opponent's last possession.

There are so many things I'd like to say about this team right now, but with my emotions being what they are, and this website's rules against obscenities, I';; just go sulk in peace.

FF

Yep, the Skins had the unbeaten Saints until the last two minutes and then lost in overtime.

I can't remember a bigger collapse of a prior year Super Bowl winner. This season is making me want to forget football for the year.

Long time no hear FISHBREATH.

Pittsburg is slipping. I though it would be Cincy.

The Bucs have just found another way to loose. They moved the ball at ease but throw 4 pics in the red zone. :dontknow:

yeah, the bucs.... there is no excuse for their record. it almost makes me cry every week

I know whatcha mean man... but there's always next season! I'll always be a fan, win or lose.

i was expecting the steelers to do better this year. i am i die hard chiefs fan lol lol i know i think we are close if not the worst team out there right now. and what makes it worse is we have a lotta talent and were almost undefeated a few years ago and just cant make it work. i did think we just needed a qb but i think its more then that lol. o well there are still games to watch and football is football:) and my 2nd team is the colts so i can still be pretty proud:) just 2 more games for the record and just a few more to be the 2nd undefeated team in nfl history lol:):)

The Steelers, the Giants, Denver. At some point this season the wheels have come off the bus on some good teams. Who would have thought each of these teams would have 4 game lossing streaks?

The Steelers, the Giants, Denver. At some point this season the wheels have come off the bus on some good teams. Who would have thought each of these teams would have 4 game lossing streaks?

That is the beauty of the NFL, 1 month can change it all. Last year the Bucs were cruising along at 9-3 then lost the last 4 to miss the playoffs, and that gets Gruden fired. Now we some clueless wannabe in there and this program is in the tank. This is worse then the 18 years that they were really bad. The Glazers need to get a clue.:tongue6:

Sorry for the rant FF. I can feel your pain with what you Steelers fans are going through. Is Troy still out?
I would have thought the Bungles would have come crashing down to earth.

-
Back