ohio a-bodies

-
There are a lot of people from Ohio on this site!

I live in Northeast Ohio.

harrison ohio here

car05.jpg

Marion, Ohio here. About 40 miles north of Columbus. If we started a Central Ohio Mopar Association we could all be in a COMA!

DSCF0291.jpg

Born in Oakwood, (by Dayton) and raised in Delaware, (20 mi north of Columbus). Now serving in the Army at Fort Hood, Texas, (Killeen). The picture is of my son and his car we're working on, a 1974 Dart Swinger.

VEHICLE SONS.jpg

Delaware?!! I just moved from there 2 years ago. Went to Buckeye Valley and Hayes. Still DJ down there at Clancey's on the weekends. Small world. Oh by the way I now live in Marion.

Delaware?!! I just moved from there 2 years ago. Went to Buckeye Valley and Hayes. Still DJ down there at Clancey's on the weekends. Small world. Oh by the way I now live in Marion.

I've been in the active Army now for 16+ years so I don't get back to Delaware but once every other year or so to see the folks. I spent over ten years in the Ohio National Guard right there in Delaware. I graduated from Hayes in 1981 and had quite a few friends from BV as well. My wife is from Sunbury and went to Big Walnut. I'm not familiar with Clanceys but did go to The Jug and especially the West End Grill quite a bit. My folks and almost all my family still live in the Delaware area.

Well even a smaller world. I graduated in '81 from BV. We may have gone to school together at Willis. I moved to BV 9th grade year. Clancey's is a newer bar at Sandusky and Spring St. The Jug closed last year and was made into a Hoagy's sub place. Bianchi's also closed as well as all the bars on Winter St. I remember quite a few folks I went to school with at Willis. Even worked with the Shoaf twins for awhile. PM with your real name if you wish and we'll see if we know each other.

Im in parma heights about 10 miles south of cleveland
GO BROWNS!!!!! steelers stink i hate them!!!!!!!!!!

Suburb of Cleveland here, Parma. With the number of people here in Ohio we should for sure plan a get together, if anyones interested.

I'm in the Ravenna area, east of Akron, and neighboring Kent State University.
Kinda behind the times in the picture dept, but when I saw 78kitcar's avatar, I had to run out and make sure my car was still in the garage, only difference right now is I have a 8.75 SG under mine,
Glad to see Scuba0331, i've seen the car running around and figured sooner or later we would catch up!

I'm in the Ravenna area, east of Akron, and neighboring Kent State University.
Kinda behind the times in the picture dept, but when I saw 78kitcar's avatar, I had to run out and make sure my car was still in the garage, only difference right now is I have a 8.75 SG under mine,
Glad to see Scuba0331, i've seen the car running around and figured sooner or later we would catch up!

Hey Lawndart360, I have never driven my car! I bought it about 1 1/2 years ago from a guy in Southern Ohio. But, I think I know the car you are talking about. It is on Rt 88, right? I live in Garrettsville and go past the car all the time!

Hopefully, my car will be on the road soon. Maybe at the end of summer. It will be 1973 B5 Blue with a white vinyl top.

When I joined the board I had a 62 Valiant Wagon set up for drag racing.....now I have a 55 Coronet.....I live in Massillon just west of the Pro Football Hall of Fame city, Canton, Ohio. I agree about a get together, there are so many drag strips around to do it at it ain't funny!

-
Back