Ohio drag strip for sale

-
Old Dart.jpg
I know or have known most of the Mopar racers at Island in the time I have been going there , but I have never seen or heard of him , would you happen to know where he is from?
My understanding is he lived on Long Island, and raced at Island Dragway. I believe he passed away a few years ago. I going off of second hand information that was given to me by the gentleman I bought the Dart from. This is how it appeared when he supposedly ran it at Island.

View attachment 1715840169
My understanding is he lived on Long Island, and raced at Island Dragway. I believe he passed away a few years ago. I going off of second hand information that was given to me by the gentleman I bought the Dart from. This is how it appeared when he supposedly ran it at Island.
Could be I really don't remember seeing it, was it painted a copper color at one time? there was and is a lot of fast cars coming from Long Island.

Could be I really don't remember seeing it, was it painted a copper color at one time? there was and is a lot of fast cars coming from Long Island.
This is all the information that I have about it. I was hopeful to get some background info on the car, but probably too much time has passed. I appreciate it though.

-
Back