Oil Pump & Camshaft Gear Oiling Modification

-
Bravo....I think the helical rotation of the distributor gear will pull that oil right in and distribute it to all involved..Remember the Lucas oil treatment demonstration gearbox on the counter of Supershops? You turn the gears and you can see the lucas prepped side pull all that oil up into the gears? Never notices the dual pattern gears on your oil pump....is that 'natural'?
them Lucas oil treatment demonstration gearbox's was on the counter of every truck stop in america back in the late 80s an 90s, we use to haul there products outta ontario ca back when thay were starting out, 4 or 5 pallets biggest shipment thay did back then and would drop off one pallet each to 5 different truck stops ether cross I-40 or 10 and 20,..paid 100 bucks cash per pallet, never told boss man bout that, lol just pull up to fuel island and thay come get it as we fueled and got ready to ride!! as big as thay are now kinda wish id kept up with them....

I remember those well. It was a good demonstration, too.

and i dont know of any big truck owner or company that dont run a gallon of that oil stabilizer in every oil change! its a industry standerd for decades now....

-
Back