Oj

-

pauly v.100

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA, that peice of human waste is goin down big time.
i wonder whose prison ***** he'll end up being.

That's what is always said but somehow he gets out of it. So, what's the scoop these days on that "person"?

Update: I just saw the news flash and couldn't be happier!

nope, this wasn't any judge Ito he stood before, this gal wasn't taking his b.s.
he's in for at least 2, probably 4 or 5 before being eligible.
he's gonna get his *** reemed.

O.J is used to getting away with murder. This will really cramp his style, he won't be able to play golf every day.

A cheer for O.J. :thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm:

True justice wont be served unless someone beats him to death in there. Wish it could be me.If I were Rons Goldmans family I would be looking for a prison hit man since the justice system let them down so miserably.

A little money goes a long ways in the old crowbar hotel so the Goldmans may get justice after all with the right connections. From what i saw he could do life which at his age can't be long.

I think if I got away wiht a double homicide, I would slink into the shadows and never be heard from again!!

My feelings exactly, you already got away with murder and you pull this stunt, you must be some kind of freakin moron.

Tragic...now, who will search all the golf courses in the country for the murderer?

Within three months, he'll be found lifeless in his cell at the end of a makeshift noose fashioned from an article of clothing. I'm glad that his stupidity and arrogance finally caught up with him.

Meanwhile, the mysterious one-armed man truly responsible for the slayings roams the countryside. Wait a minute... wrong work of fiction. ;-)

"We going to play football OJ and guess what.... You're going to be the center !"

Hut one!
Hut two!
Butt three!

Hike!

-
Back