Ok, how long have you had your Mopar

-
my grandpa drove his '52 Chrysler Windsor off the railroad car back in '51. its got the 331 hemi. He still has it and it has been one of his favorite cars.

I had a 71 demon back 25 years ago and sold it after 7 years. It had a 440 6 pack but was never done properly as I was just a kid back then. Spent the next 12 years driving a 79 corvette which I pretty much replaced everything. (damm chebbys always breaking) I felt strange working in a chrysler dealership driving a chebby. Now I'm back to another 1971 demon and am doing things properly. Again with another 440 sixpack, but with correct mounts, stealth heaqds, good trans and converter with mini-tubs and weld-wheels. I'm figuring about another year before it hits the road.

kenny b

i bought the charger when i was 18...so 3 years and 2 months now.
the duster we got in august so thats 9 months.

Bought my Duster in 1982 (I was 18), it has survived plenty and I can't really see myself ever parting with it. We bought my sons 70 Dart last year in April.

DSC02105.jpg

Bought in 76 for $ 1300.00 W200 power wagon 4 wheel drive, Army issue , it was used for farming , playing,hill climbing , truck pulling, and daily driver till 84, she sat for about 3 years , then brought ouf of retirement for competition 4 wd pulling .

In 1998 we slammed her and converted to 2 wd pulling, in 04 we made her back to 4x4 ,now the plans are to put a Cummins diesel ,and make a daily driver.

Scan0001-3.jpg
[/IMG]

0502805001.jpg
[/IMG]

My First Mopar Was A 69 Gts 340 6 Pack 4spd. I Traded A 76 Trans Am For It Back In 84 And Have Had Probally Over 8 Since Then, Once Your Hooked,,, You Are Hooked!

bought the Dart in 93

the Prowler in July 98

The Imperial, mom bought new Oct 80 I took it to store in my garage in early 90's (wife thinks 91) have had it ever since. Mom gave me the title a few years back.

RoadIMP.jpg

woodward.jpg

BAFTDart.JPG

-
Back