ok it's an E body but Help put a value on this???

-

oldshack

Reaction score
I have a 79 li'l red express and this was offered to me as a trade/partial trade. Has a little rust lower quarter. originally orange. 318 4spd. Wyoming car. What would the value on a car like this be. Sorry all the pictures I have. runs and drives but will need a good solid tune up and belts and hoses to be a daily driver. Any input is appreciated.

Attachments

• challenger 2.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 279
  • challenger1.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 295
  • challenger3.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 283
I cant help much with a monetary value but it sure looks like a nice car and well worth investing a little time / money into to get her to DD condition. Good Luck!!!

I've been watching for a car like this at a good buy and haven't seen one that's not a rust bucket for under 12k

I have a 79 li'l red express and this was offered to me as a trade/partial trade. Has a little rust lower quarter. originally orange. 318 4spd. Wyoming car. What would the value on a car like this be. Sorry all the pictures I have. runs and drives but will need a good solid tune up and belts and hoses to be a daily driver. Any input is appreciated.

How solid are the floors, 1/4s & frame rails?

4 speed +++
Complete car+++
V8 +++
Looks like white interior and maybe an old vinyl top. What is he offering as trade. If anything 10,000 or less for the Challenger would think a good offer.

Paint it back Orange would guess mid to upper 20s

Got to love the wheels they put on it

View attachment image.jpg

My Challenger probably taken in 80s

Why not go to our E-body sister site and see what they are going for there...

Without knowning much about the car other than the description, 8-9K. Assuming good non rusty floors and frame rails.
If it were offered to me at that price, I'd make my way to the front of the line right quick,
The better the floors from stem to stern, the more the price goes up. The worst thing about mid western cars is sun beaten parts that are easy to replace unlike my home land rust buckets where the interior is anywhere from OK to good on a non restored driver. But the body suffers greatly.

What are some of the details of the truck and trade?

Without seeing detailed pictures of both vehicles involved here, we can't say if it's a good deal or not.

It looks like the E-body may be worth more than the truck, depending on the condition of each.

I don't know, my Red express is in pretty good shape....http://s1008.photobucket.com/user/fastcarmopar/library/THE LIL RED EXPRESS?sort=2&page=1

The hard part is I am a college student so I have no room to really get into a project car. Is the e body more desirable... of course, but a running driving, even presentable Red express is nice to have right now.

Also I posted on Ebodiesonly as well, its just I have always got the most back from abodiesonly, I really like this forum.

Impossible to make that determination without pics and condition of your little red.

dang....truck looks good too! all but wheels.
is it original paint?
ur on ur own with this deal,I like em both but need eyeballs on the challenger. you gotta check it out like you're buying it!

also make sure there's no rust in the top,frame rails and cowl area.

good luck!

-
Back