Ok it's Friday what weekend projects are you working on

-
After this day, think it is going to start with a Bottle of Scotch....

then tomorrow finish the proportioning valve job on my Dart & probably get it put away for Winter.

how about some math on a nice friday afternoon

Attachments

• math 1.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 402
my other option is forget the math ...and go work on my demon .......hard choice thay are about the same fun

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 404
Well, the entire staff here at MoBro Inc. is going up to the honey hole tomorrow for some parts fishin'!!

I hope to get the 67 Cuda dash out for the frame to send to Leanna, and find as many early A body drivers side vent boxes as I can. I'll also ask about that 65 Dart candycane trim so many of you need, and anything else I can find that is of use!!

Older Bro is looking to get the steering column, console, shifter and Tuff Wheel from a 73 Duster, some E body bucket seats and other stuff.

Our youngest member of the staff is going to see the puppies!!!

I'll report back Sunday with pics and maybe some good news for our A-body needs!! Geof

fuel pump and lines, hopefully wire in the switch panel
DSC00411_zpse9dcb586.jpg

cruise night sat, local show on sunday ....... no rest for the wicked :angryfir:

new battery starter and tuning it also got my new plates and tabs hopefully itll be on the road tonight!

Just got a 68 valiant delivered to my door from ark. WHOA man pics sure make a car look good LOL--Time to strip her of all she wears,Naked that would be,then the messaging can start!!!!!!! I'm thinkin' blown small block-old school that's the way I like them--I'll try to start a resto thread this weekend- Have a good one guy's and gal's---Steve

loading up my ram, with a lot of old mopar parts and getting ready to head off to Connecticuts last big swap meet of the year, as it's time to clean out the shop, and shed.

My fish needs a new tail and I will be working on that for a few weekends.

all the things my wife has been asking me to do for the past 44 years not sure what i'll get done now that i typed this i need a nap hell there is always next weekend

how about some math on a nice friday afternoon

Oh like anyone actually uses that everyday in their actual job..... or do they? LOL

My weekend is not going to have anything to do with fun or relaxation. It consists of something called .............. WORK! :sad5:

Machine shop called and said my short block was ready......maybe i'll pick it up and just look at it!!

going to pick up a 74 duster --for parts/goodies-- fairly close

Attachments

• 2012-10-15_17-50-43_726 (Large).jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 314
Tree trimming along the sides of our road. Burnt the last pile, need a new one......

-
Back