OK ,Let's see those Halloween costumes!

-

Xcptshnl1

Reaction score
Ok here are me and Grump in our Halloween finest... Who else dressed up?
(And YES that is his real hair)
Halloween 08 008.jpg

Halloween 08 011.jpg

Halloween 08 012.jpg

Halloween 08 007.jpg

Halloween 08 008.jpg

Halloween 08 011.jpg

Halloween 08 012.jpg

Halloween 08 007.jpg

Oh **** That just about scared me just looking.
Yall are going to scare the Boob out of some kids with that look.
Good job, Looking very freaking scary

Yall got it going on.

Yep, had more than one kid walk on past and quite a few whose parents had to come close enough to get candy for them. Had fun though and next year will be easy. My scalp lock should be long enough for Cousin Itt by then.

this was last year... many adult beverages were consumed this night... ran into a chicken, told him to get in my bucket.

the colonel.jpg

the colonel.jpg

We have 2 big parties each year St. Patties day and Hell-O-Ween so this is the first thing you see when you walk in my front door, you ever see the movie Hellraiser?...

100_2803.jpg

100_2804.jpg

100_2802.jpg

100_2808.jpg

This is in my computer room

100_2798.jpg

This is the kitchen area

100_2811.jpg

100_2809.jpg

Water cooler

100_2810.jpg

The back room of the house is no a "demon underworld" according to Nikki

100_2812.jpg

100_2818.jpg

100_2817.jpg

100_2819.jpg

woof
100_2820.jpg

100_2821.jpg

boo
100_2813.jpg

I'll leave out the pics of what is in the bathroom just because I know some of you have and like children. If you really want to see them pm me and I will send you a link to the pics.

I will be showing up to the party as a person that drank too much JD. Yes there will be pics.

Another great party at 360scamps home :cheers:

I will come by and do a :-k I can't spell it#-o I will run the demon off.:cheers: I can't wait for the new pictures =P~

damn thats awesome work JR! The Hellraiser movies always scared the "beep" out of me....

Hawaii wont be there to represent... Shutter!

where did you get all that stuff any way...crazy! The old pictures turning to demons is really cool!

Aloha and have a great all hallows eve....

I dont get it... I thought you were going to decorate ...your not fooling us... this is normal for your house... right ?

lol

-RPM

Interesting.....but I think I'd rather see an army of Elviras! As long as the models can do justice to the outfit!

We have 2 big parties each year St. Patties day and Hell-O-Ween so this is the first thing you see when you walk in my front door, you ever see the movie Hellraiser?...
I'll leave out the pics of what is in the bathroom just because I know some of you have and like children. If you really want to see them pm me and I will send you a link to the pics.

I will be showing up to the party as a person that drank too much JD. Yes there will be pics.

Got the Necronomicon on the table and everything, nice job scamp.
Love the chatterer.

n1631490008_4390_3216.jpg

n1631490008_4400_2813.jpg

And to come, a video of me dancing it up on those stilts. I'm originally 6'4", so the addition of the stilts put me just over 10'. O, did i mention i had no previous stilt experience, and it's completely volunteer work for the Boys and Girls club that i'm a part of. This last year we raised $49,000 at this ONE event for our B and G club. All time record for the Haunted House!

-
Back