OK, So how was your Christmas.

-

Bad Sport

HALF A BUBBLE OFF
Staff member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
We had a nice time, all of the kids and grand kids were here for a few hours.

I got a new wallet which I desperately needed, a new dead blow hammer, a few car parts and some other odds 'n' ends, but this was the best gift of all.

Lousy cell phone pic.

View attachment kids.jpg

Oh, and a new coffee mug. :D

View attachment mug.jpg

We celebrate my families Xmas on the 24th. Of course we had a great time with the family, 21 of us total for the immediate family and our kids and there kids. Its always a blast and tons of laughing.

We drive home after all of the festivities with my family and when we wake up on the 25th. We have our small Xmas at home (which is pretty much watching my daughter open her gifts). Then I have to get her to her mom so she can have Xmas there.

I did get a nice set of T-handle Allen Wrenches and a new mug as well. Well actually 2 mugs, but one was a gag gift and those can be stolen during that game we play. The other mug was a toilet bowl. Body functions are the highlight of our Xmas... LOL

View attachment IMG_20141225_191256056.jpg

We celebrate my families Xmas on the 24th. Of course we had a great time with the family, 21 of us total for the immediate family and our kids and there kids. Its always a blast and tons of laughing.

We drive home after all of the festivities with my family and when we wake up on the 25th. We have our small Xmas at home (which is pretty much watching my daughter open her gifts). Then I have to get her to her mom so she can have Xmas there.

I did get a nice set of T-handle Allen Wrenches and a new mug as well. Well actually 2 mugs, but one was a gag gift and those can be stolen during that game we play. The other mug was a toilet bowl. Body functions are the highlight of our Xmas... LOL

View attachment 1714779054

LMAO!!! That mug is a hoot.

Well I got one helluva surprise. I wasnt expecting to see anyone till NY eve(gotta work thru holidays, but I volunteered for it!). Lori surprised me and drove 5 hours to come surprise me! Brought a fullblown turkey dinner with her and some homebaked shortbread cookies! Had it planned for a few weeks I guess. We are empty nesters so Lori had to make sure the kids would drop by and check on the animals. Im the luckiest guy on here!

Attachments

• 2014-12-25 21.04.36.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 169
  • 2014-12-25 21.05.15.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 178
I know eh! This ranks right up there as one of my best ever. She's staying until Saturday.Only downside is we go Christmas shopping tomorrow after work...LOL
I got the best woman!

Well, she sure must feel the same about you with all she just did for you. Enjoy your time with her as I'm sure you will!!!!

Only downside is we go Christmas shopping tomorrow after work...LOL

Hahaha.............I feel for ya. I got out of all of the shopping this year, my excuse was, I'm on the road, lol. I helped the wife put a list together and she made a couple of trips to do it.

I spent the day with my family and relaxed but for some reason it felt like nothing. It sounds awful but I have not really been enjoying myself lately. Hopefully things shape up Monday when we exchange gifts.

Second year in a row the family forgot to get me anything. But oh well, I always make sure you spoil everyone so they have a good christmas :D

I too got a coffee cup

Attachments

• Inigo.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 158
Mine was good! Although it didn't feel Christmas-y, knowing my folks and the others in my family enjoyed it makes me happy. I worked, we were busy, but all my customers were nice. A few of my coworkers brought in food. Good to see other FABO members had a good Christmas.

Great Christmas, here . Nice ,and tranquil. As much as I actually enjoyed it, sort of relieved it's over.

Well I got one helluva surprise. I wasnt expecting to see anyone till NY eve(gotta work thru holidays, but I volunteered for it!). Lori surprised me and drove 5 hours to come surprise me! Brought a fullblown turkey dinner with her and some homebaked shortbread cookies! Had it planned for a few weeks I guess. We are empty nesters so Lori had to make sure the kids would drop by and check on the animals. Im the luckiest guy on here!

So buddy, what was for desert?? LOL

Now THIS is one hell of a Christmas gift...the kind that will NEVER be forgotten...

Boreing here, the family has seemed to just falln apart, i think about the Xmas as a kid and how great they were and we would spend it at my dads every year, since hes passed a couple years ago i guess finding different ways to celebrate just hasnt clicked yet.

We had our usual Christmas marathon, goin from nana to nana, with our Christmas stuffed in between! Kids all got electronics galore, and dad got rid of all of those pesky Benjamin's I've been carrying around!!!

Good food, good times with family, and my little nephews first Christmas!! He was so happy he pooped....twice!! Or, maybe it was 3 times!!!

way to go Lori -did desert involve your famous" Dutch Rudder" perhaps lol ?

-
Back