FILE0058.jpg

but gatherin parts for the dart

picked up a 12 point cage
a pass door
manual steering box
drivers side frame rail
set of swing pedals

100_0377.jpg

I'm gettin fired up to work on the dart again who sells the best most inexpensive front ds floor section ?

What is everyones thoughts or views and s/s dart wheel wells my quarters are pretty rotted and im thinkin i dont want to buy quarters for this car since it's just a slant six auto car ?

well floor pan is done rocker is repaired and filled in the void on the rain gutter since i wont be reusing the trim
FILE0132.jpg

FILE0133.jpg

FILE0134.jpg

FILE0135.jpg

FILE0137.jpg

FILE0131.jpg

FILE0130.jpg

built a rotiserie

FILE0170.jpg

FILE0178.jpg

got the under coat of the floor what a pain

FILE0166.jpg

subframe connectors goin in

FILE0174.jpg

FILE0173.jpg

FILE0175.jpg

That's quite the ambitious project, but you are doing well on the repairs.
All it takes is time.
I love these ''bringing back from the dead'' restos!
Keep up the good work.

be startin on the cage this weekend I was beginning to think no one was gonna chime in on this lol thanks

thanks this project has been very frustrating tryin to fix what time and poor skills has done to it. my dad stopped by today and gave me a much needed kudos and a boost in a set of ss rear springs from mancini racing. so once the cage work is done and the other qtr is roughed in i'll be startin on the mock up on the dana 60 and rear susp.

your doing great work! care to share with us what you are using for a welder? keep up the progress.

Its a old snapon mm120 back when snapon's welders were good. Thanks Y'all frt half of cage is about done minus the cross braces and frt frame stubs my buddy is bringin his bender over. We'll be makin those up when i get her back down on the ground and get the engine and susp. back in it . What did ya mean by the back half Green1 ?

lil more work done drivers rocker panel repaired, ds rain gutter gap welded, bent truck latch tail panel straightened, finished welding in ds floor pan. Tonight and this weekend on to the firewall repairs, pass qtr panel and wheel arch woohoo

thanks preciate that unknownsnake. I've givin myself a deadline for the syracuse nationals at the end of june so off to the garage.

-
Back