Ok so it isn't an A body but here's the new "lady of the house"

-

MoparGirl

Reaction score
Just couldn't pass her up. Right price, although will definitely be a LONG TERM project. lol Pics are a bit dark but that is when she was delivered.

Sweet car! 413 under the hood? It will take all of that 413 to move that 4700 lb mass of 1960 metal. There's more metal in the fins on that thing than there is in a whole car produced today! Have fun and keep us updated.

Holy ghosts on the road, robin, it's the bat mobile in white

SWEET, Want it. so what zipcodes do you park it in, and is the turn signal mark starboard and port :)

Awsume looking old school Mopar, should be a great "cruiser" what engine?? (Hey does it have a Hemi??)

Puts new meaning into the 'long' term project.

That thing is a big as an aircraft carrier and just as thirsty.

Mighty big she is. Has a 413 (which I am positive will get great mileage, lol.) She didn't come with oars or paddles though, I looked in the trunk.

She isn't running yet so Trapster you'll need to bring several big dudes to push you around in it when you steal it. The driveway is somewhat steep and there's a big pond (15 feet deep) to the immediate right so be careful. Maybe you'd better wait till she's running. LOL :toothy10:

I'm such a sucker for Mopars. It just doesn't seem to matter what kind, how old, or how difficult.

more pics more pics hey if your abody breaks down just throw it in the trunk
of your lota door

Nice find. Love them big old chryslers.

Just like the B-52's sang in the Love Shack.

Got me a chryslers it's as big as a whale and it's about to set sail Got me a car it fits about 20 so hury up and bring your junk box money.

Absolutely FABULOUS.

Er, sorry for the orientationally questionable statement. That is a righteous ride.

Powerflite!!!

Nice find! That's when cars were made with lots of character!

-
Back