OK, this IS the dumbest thing I've heard lately............

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
Just saw an ad for the "Spokane Super Oval Boat Races."

1....Take that clapped out, oil burnin' "race" car you never won anything with anyway

2....Get someone to donate a used-to-be-a-boat that would sink if it got within a hunner't yards of actual water, and...............

Seen it before with small travel trailers,Also with mattresses strapped to the roof like moving day at the racetrack. All in the name of fun I guess.It does get kinda dull watching old cars go round and round endlessly. Gotta mix it up every now and then.

I think to change things up and make it more interesting they should give all the cars number like from 1-25 or whatever and have the odd number cars go counter clockwise around the track and the even numbers go clockwise.
2 races at the same time going opposite directions on the same track.

I think to change things up and make it more interesting they should give all the cars number like from 1-25 or whatever and have the odd number cars go counter clockwise around the track and the even numbers go clockwise.
2 races at the same time going opposite directions on the same track.

saw this event everyday...going to and from work....

saw this event everyday...going to and from work....

Ain't that the truth.
I refer to the drivers around here like an ant hill, all going different directions and zero indication of what they are going to do next.
Just 20 min ago while I was down town this guy cuts across three lanes of really busy traffic with NO hint of a signal until he got all the way over into the left turn lane and stopped.
THEN he puts his left signal on.

One of my friends went to CA on a trip, and when he came back he was pissed because he got three tickets in one day for not signaling.
He got mad at me because I laughed at him, told him he deserved them and called him a slow learner.

We used to have a figure 8 track around here. The travel trailers were always a HUGE draw.

I think **** like this is hilarious. And hey, the more people we can get to the track, the longer it can stay open right?

Went to a figure 8 school bus race at the track in Punta Gorda Fl. What put it over the top was the commentator was a passenger in one of the busses with a remote mike. Way funny!

Our local 1/2 mile does trailer races, heck they ran dirt track this weekend. Huge success. It's all about entertainment, since the pussy late models barely race hoping not to wreck.

-
Back