Reaction score
And where do they go...
Found them in my console parts tray.

Attachments

• IMG_3870.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 411
  • IMG_3872.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 332
Sort of looks like the clips for the heater box. But the ones I have are like a c curled on both ends

Sort of looks like the clips for the heater box. But the ones I have are like a c curled on both ends

Yea... But they were in my console parts tray when i stripped it for paint.
Thats what happens when you leave things apart too long :eek:ops:

Those clips were holding the lid of my Red Glyptal when it came from Eastwood, no joke.

Well i'll be................
DING DING DING ! the bells and whistles went off :banghead:
NOW i remember they were on a can of wood preservative.

Thanks all.... Had myself going crazy looking at the console for hours trying to figure where they went.
They must have been in the tray i used to put my small console parts in :wack:

Well i'll be................
DING DING DING ! the bells ad whistles went off :banghead:
NOW i remember they were on a can of wood preservative.

Thanks all.... Had myself going crazy looking at the console for hours trying to figure where they went.
They must have been in the tray i used to put my small console parts in :wack:

Lol, it happens to the best of us. I am so thankful for digital cameras so I can take pictures before I take stuff apart. The old brain isn't what it used to be.

lol That is to funny. By the way when you say the console tray I assume you mean various dash trim pieces? If so then my guess does make sense. The heater box I was referring to is usually under the dash.

lol That is to funny. By the way when you say the console tray I assume you mean various dash trim pieces? If so then my guess does make sense. The heater box I was referring to is usually under the dash.

Np... we got her all figured out.....

Again thx everyone

They look a lot like the headliner moulding clips too......but not quite

-
Back