Okay guys, don't lie!

-
i like the door knob on that one car. What the heck is going on in that 3rd picture?

i have done the following:
headlight after wrecking my only ride
passenger seat- bought a truck and it had only one (i fixed that right)
ignition- had to replace the steering column in my s10 and someone broke the tumbler in the only one i could find
lol you do what you have to do till payday....

the worst i have done was to use a butter tub lid as a spacer to fit a 2.5" gauge into a 3.5" hole... jerryriggin

I did the rope and wire wiper trick once long, long ago when the linkage fell out while I was in BF Northern IL. and I was trying to get back to Chicago in a raging rain storm. :)

i used a cut coolant jug to repair a hole in the floor board of my chevy monza... cut it out and rivited it on... that was like in 1990...lol

my friend bought a jeep where someone used "great stuff" to hold in a broken headlight assy.

OK.. I admit it.. A belt in the middle of the highway to hold up the exhaust.. Lasted a few days, and for some reason I was craving steak!

Grant

Back in auto shop we stuffed a mountain dew can on the end of someone's exhaust while he was waiting for a new muffler. needless to say, it wasn't on the next morning.

I liked the windshield wiper fux with the 3m sponge, only cuz i did the same thing only with a stuffed animal impaled on the arm...

On a freightliner, while on the side of a mountain, trying to deice the wipers broke the passenger side one. Got me to the next truck stop :)

-
Back