Okay, what pigeonhole is the right one?

-

6PakBee

Reaction score
I am looking for a Chrysler special tool. I look at the available forums. 'Cars and Mopar Parts Wanted'. Well it doesn't fit there. 'Other Stuff For Sale or Wanted'. No, not really there. So I posted it in the 'Shop Supplies, Tools, and Equipment for Sale'. This morning I get this:

Your thread Wanted: Miller C-3824 was deleted. Reason: Looking for parts or tools? Please start a parts wanted thread.

Start a parts wanted thread....where? And I would point out my post wasn't moved but deleted. So back to the question, start a parts wanted thread where? Thanks in advance.

Good as place as any, right here.

Screenshot_20221007-084206_Gallery.jpg

Could drop it in a couple of places to increase probability of success

But as I pointed out, neither of those are for tools based on their titles. I need something definitive, I don't want to have another post deleted with the message "no, not there either, try again".

But as I pointed out, neither of those are for tools based on their titles. I need something definitive, I don't want to have another post deleted with the message "no, not there either, try again".

Well...that's 'Parts wanted' so I'm guessing it's the spot (??)

Exactly why there should not be separate sections for things, what difference does it make. With a good search engine anyone can find what they are looking for.

Now if FABO only had a good search engine! (I have not used the new software search engine yet so maybe it is better)

Micro "managing", not directed at OP, or anyone in particular, but seriously??
Deleted because of????
And yes the search engine did suck here.

-
Back