Okc thunder fans?

-

MoparDaddy

Damn Right I Carry!
Reaction score
Chime in folks! 4th qtr of game 5 started out good for them, but is looking like its going south... :banghead: wouldn't be so bad if Kevin Durant #35 wasn't the only one playing the damn game...

Like the coach,the concept. Harden,looming large.... West brook,way underappeiceted....

Like the coach,the concept. Harden,looming large.... West brook,way underappeiceted....

They lost more than a player when Hardin went to the rockets, and with Westbrook out. They're all but done for the year... I honestly think it will take a Christmas miracle for them to make it to the finals

As a former Sonics fan, couldn't be happier to see Clay Bennett's team to be out of the playoffs. Anyone see a conflict of interest that the head of the relocation committee happens to be the one that has to pay the City of Seattle 45 million if we were to get a team within 5 years of him moving the Sonics. I'll betcha the Sonics are back in year 6 or 7

As a former Sonics fan, couldn't be happier to see Clay Bennett's team to be out of the playoffs. Anyone see a conflict of interest that the head of the relocation committee happens to be the one that has to pay the City of Seattle 45 million if we were to get a team within 5 years of him moving the Sonics. I'll betcha the Sonics are back in year 6 or 7

Clay Bennett? I didn't start paying attn to basketball until this year. So please don't stone me for my ignorance..

Harden wouldn't have change anything.
Westbrook is just that good.
The last image I have of Hardin was in last years finals, where he did not produce!
When you get past Durant & Westbrook, what do you have.
I think they have talent waiting to come out from the bench, just got to find it.
I did not want to see them play the Heat, without Westbrook.

-
Back