Old "B" Body Guy Joins "A" Site -Woodstock, GA

-
Spaz: I was up in your area today checking on an Olds engine they are suppose to be dragging out of their immensely cluttered storage area for me and the Manager asked if I collected old cars. He took me over to a shed and showed me a 71 B body and a 70's model Cougar buried under a bunch of parts. I didn't take the time to drag all of the stuff off of cars for a better look so I couldn't tell if the B body was a Charger, Superbee or Roadrunner but the guy sure seemed keen on selling both of them to a willing buyer. So if you know anyone in the market I'll get you directions to this shop and the guys name and number.

Welcome to the forum! When you first mentioned thee Lightning Rod shifters, I had no clue. Now that I've seen them, I've just gotta know...how the heck did they work???

ATB

BC

CudaMan, welcome to FABO, the best Mopar site there is. It's already been said, but gorgeous GTX and yes I am a sucker for blue. So the Cuda, I would have to paint it blue... but white on red is very cool and kind of old school. Love the 69's.

You got your car from pjsautoworld huh? My step dad got his aar cuda from there and his one photo is in that same spot

wow.cool cars! I to was a b and e body guy when I joined.I didn't even have a a body yet.I got used to it and now that's the center of my knowledge.

-
Back