Old car crashes & deaths vs new car crashes & deaths

-
HUH????? Do you read what you write before you hit send????? The new cars break apart???? Hmmmmm that's odd....only you and I can guarantee only you forever would ever say such a thing, and the old cars were more rigid??? The old cars had no crush zones built into them like the modern cars do and that is why the old cars wad up like a smashed soda can. You may not want to continue replying and just read and try to learn something.
Don't you try and tell me boy, or girl...or it, whatever you are...

Last edited:
Well whatever I am I can assure you of this......I'm a **** ton more logical of a thinker than you

not this **** again.jpg

Last edited:
I crash for fun on the weekends :)

As a derby guy that runs mopars from 1963-1978 and fords from 79-2011 believe me when i say the 2003-2011 crown vics are insanely hard cars as is very tough with only a bumper shock added. As far as the older cars its amazing how little you have to do to them but they still can barely compete with newer crown vics in strength... we manipulate the bends and it doesn't take much welding to do so. Even in stock form they are still better than most 70s cars including imperials..

Snapchat-517217865.jpg

Snapchat-1250190711.jpg

20220131_210712.jpg

Snapchat-923145671.jpg

Snapchat-1349359920.jpg

20210408_163624.jpg

Snapchat-1763538136.jpg

Snapchat-432790464.jpg

Last edited:
I agree new cars are safer than older cars in general. But I'd rather be in a 1960's Lincoln than a Tokeota Corolla in a head on situation [just physics].
Last year there were 4 girls in a modern foreign car that were speeding over some 'wee-hills' around the Hartford CT area. The driver lost control and hit a tree. 3 of them died. Why I remember this: they showed the car being removed by 2 flatbeds. The rear section and front section on one truck. The center section was on another truck.

I'm not sure why, but the highway death toll increased by 10% in 2021. Which increased 5% in 2020. A year when many people worked from home. And the Covid restriction were in place.

I agree new cars are safer than older cars in general. But I'd rather be in a 1960's Lincoln than a Tokeota Corolla in a head on situation [just physics].
Last year there were 4 girls in a modern foreign car that were speeding over some 'wee-hills' around the Hartford CT area. The driver lost control and hit a tree. 3 of them died. Why I remember this: they showed the car being removed by 2 flatbeds. The rear section and front section on one truck. The center section was on another truck.

I'm not sure why, but the highway death toll increased by 10% in 2021. Which increased 5% in 2020. A year when many people worked from home. And the Covid restriction were in place.
I don't agree with your assessment

Were they wearing their belts, doesn’t sound like it. Don’t want to join the improbable squad here, but hung an 83 GTI on a tree one morning at 70 mph, most assuredly I did not walk away, but I lived, always wear your belts.

-
Back