Status
Not open for further replies.

spikekid999

MOPAR OR NO CAR!!!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i know these arnt a-body parts, but i know yall know of places with old *** cars. this summer im gonna build a rat rod out of a 47 dodge truck cab. its gonna be fenderless with 15x8 wagon wheels up front and 15x10s in the rear, BUT i need headlights,taillights, and a visor (outside). can be any make/model, but i need em on the cheap as i aint got a lot of cash right now

I've got a pair of driving lights that mount to the bumper bracket, they have a cast arm or bracket up to the bullet shaped light bucket, they have large sealed beams in them, yellow fog lamps right now. They came off a 38 Chevy..they're not mine but the guy that owns them is needing money. I'll snap a picture tomorrow and post it for you and if your interested I'm sure he's open to an offer.

Dave

I got a buddy with a boneyard full of old cars. Problem is, he can't ship, can't pull them and has forgotten most of what he has.
He's got a '40 Doge front half and a '49 1ton front half in good shape. They could probably be had for $400 or less. I think he gets about $200 for a visor.
Your best bet is to come down and look.

sounds like a fun rat rod. I have a couple friends completing their rods right now. one is a 37 Chevy cab, V8 5 speed and he needs headlights too. He is running 59 Cadillac taillights, very kool looking bullet lenses. I will have a set of 50 Buick taillights available soon, but I don't think they would look very good on a rat rod. The other rat rod is a old t-bucket stretched with a 50 cadillac motor, 59 caddy taillights and roadster after-market headlights. Have you looked at what jeggs has to offer?

check out my friends (the second one) here:
http://www.motortopia.com/album/view/p/cars/t/garage/a/16399/i/bobs_ratrod

I got a buddy with a boneyard full of old cars. Problem is, he can't ship, can't pull them and has forgotten most of what he has.
He's got a '40 Doge front half and a '49 1ton front half in good shape. They could probably be had for $400 or less. I think he gets about $200 for a visor.
Your best bet is to come down and look.
where you/him located?

sounds like a fun rat rod. I have a couple friends completing their rods right now. one is a 37 Chevy cab, V8 5 speed and he needs headlights too. He is running 59 Cadillac taillights, very kool looking bullet lenses. I will have a set of 50 Buick taillights available soon, but I don't think they would look very good on a rat rod. The other rat rod is a old t-bucket stretched with a 50 cadillac motor, 59 caddy taillights and roadster after-market headlights. Have you looked at what jeggs has to offer?

check out my friends (the second one) here:
http://www.motortopia.com/album/view/p/cars/t/garage/a/16399/i/bobs_ratrod
got a pic of the 50 buick tails? if i can find something cool, ill make it work/look good lol. i was thinkin 59 caddy tails, but dont think theyd look good on it.

he's in Alva, Ok. 73717.
'38ish chevy 1/2t
2z9gym9.jpg

'49 Dodge, '56 Ford.
14xlvk.jpg

'47ish ford 1ton
30dbcxs.jpg

try a web site called the H.A.M.B. some times referred to as the jalopy jurnal.com largest hot rod site in the world,,tons of parts over there and info,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back