old guy

-

demoman3955

Reaction score
well i found this forum while searching a few things,and it looks like a good place so far. I have 2 plymouth valiants,,, well actually my kids do now. i picked up a 69 2 door, and my son wanted it, then my daughters been trying to talk me into giving it to her seeing as how my son dosent have a liscense yet, but i wouldnt, and by chance i found a 68 4 door, and she took it. (she likes 4 doors better). so actually, i dont own any cars anymore, i just fix my kids cars...lol :violent1:
I will say i love mopars, but to me, every car manufacture had great cars, so i like anything old, i just hate to be in the chevy/ford pissing matches, so i try to stay mopar.

Welcome young man !!! :D Most of us 50+ guys have been involved with a lot of brands over the years. This is the best Mopar site in my opinion, bar none. Lot's of great help with a family atmosphere. Enjoy, and we love pics.....

And another guy who's been forced to admit, (trying to) kicking and screaming, that I'm getting old--arthritis. N. Idaho.

Had to look up where Antioch was---last time I was in the bay area (in a car) was 1974. In '68 I was at T.I. going to Navy ET-A school.

Welcome from the great state of Texas. All the aches and pains us old guys get seem to disappear when we are driving our old Mopars...lmao...

thanks everyone. I do have to make a confession. I used to do demolition derbys (hense the nic} and mopars were the choice of most people that ran derbys. Forgive me father, for i have sinned...lol

Welcome,to Mopar Heaven! You in bay area,check out Nor Cal Mopars here. Cool people.

-
Back