Old pics

-

Rick 5150 69

Reaction score
dartdoc2-1.jpg

thought I would share an old pic with you guys of my `67 GTS that I ran across a week ago, had my daughter scan it in so I could down load it but don`t know how to make it bigger from a 110 kodak print. Rick:read2:

Thanks, not sure how you did that but works for me is there a way of coping it in a scanner but larger so the images are`nt distorted. This shot in Feb `of `73 .

Thanks, not sure how you did that but works for me is there a way of coping it in a scanner but larger so the images are`nt distorted. This shot in Feb `of `73 .

I would take the photo to a professional and let them have at it. They will most likely "blow up" the picture and have much better quality. I'd start by calling your local photo lab ie.. WalMart, Pharmacies.

Rick,
I have taken an old picture and then took a shot of it with my digital camera.

My dad's brand new 68 Coronet Cop Car taken from a 35mm print.
68CoronetNew.jpg

This was scanned from a 35mm slide that needed a 'little' work as it was scratched and stained.

1972Kaw-June1976.jpg

Just thought I would post this circa 02/09/1976 ..Sacramento calif, Downtown J street, this was the last weekend of cruising before the city had stepped down on us, it was the first I think for most of Calif...I had found the lost paper clipping that the wife had put away Center of photo `67 GTS 383 at that time of this photo it had become 440 6 pack/727 391 sure grip..I was 22 years old.....
DSCF0214.jpg
[/IMG]

-
Back