-
Status
Not open for further replies.

340wedge1971

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
Got a set(2) of 15" x 8.5" aluminum slots,fits GM bolt pattern 5",mounted on Eagle GT + 4 tires,not a whole lot left on tires,but will drive.Rims are in nice shape,need polished,no pitting,have been in attic for the last 15 years,comes with lugnuts/washers(7/16"),perfer pick up,to expensive to ship,not sure of brand name,located in Marblehead,Oh.,10 miles west of Cedar Point Amusement Park,$125

Attachments

• GM aluminum slots 001.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 145
  • GM aluminum slots 002.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 149
  • GM aluminum slots 003.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 145
I was able to redrill Chevy centerlines to a 5 on 4 pattern if that helps. Measure the centerbore and see if itll take a 4 BC. Ended up breaking through the center bore on 4 of the 5 but just barely. GM's are lugcentric so the centerbore is not exactly center on the ones I did but they mounted true with no runout and a custom centerbore spacer.

no kidding..i dont know too much about the GM stuff,i take it they arent worth crap then...selling them for my father-in-law,now i get to give him the bad news...damn

not a rare as some...but I was just saying that I couldn't use them lol, they look nice though

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back