old shows what do u like

-

Dart_Doctor

Asa style
Reaction score
ok im sitting here with sanford&son on the tv what ones do u like im 22 and love thes older shows i love lucy and what not i bet im one of the few my age that likes thes good shows

I loved Sanford & Son, Good Times, Happy Days, Lost in Space, Three's Company, Laverne & shirley, Three Stooges, Etc. :hello1:

All In The Family is one of my all-time favorite TV shows ever.

my answer too- still have back-to-back episodes on every day here, and I watch them probably 5x a week. I doubt there's an episode I haven't seen at least five times lol.

Also love both The Bob Newhart Show and Newhart.
oh yeah, and MTM.

The list is long. Honeymooners, F-Troop, Hogans Heroes, Petticoat Junction, Beverly Hillbillies,
Branded, Laugh-In, Dark Shadows, Dukes of Hazzard, The Rifleman, Have Gun Will Travel,
and about 500 others.

I should at least mention Batman. 12 0'clock high, Sky King, Roy Rogers, Dobie Gillis, Combat, Patti Duke, Donna Reed, Ozzie and Hariet, Doris Day, Green Acres, Wild Wild West, Captain Kangaroo, Tree Top House, Mr. Rogers, Mr. Ed, Dennis the Menace.

Rat Patrol
Combat
Daktari
I Dream of Jeanie
All the fractured funnies cartoons
Thunderbirds
UFO

Mash/carol burnett/red skelton/magnum pi/simon and simon/baretta/adam 12/chips/rescue 51/johnny carson/jackie gleason ect.

All in the Family was the best!
Dukes of Hazzard
A-Team
Fall Guy
Married With Children
Happy Days

And let's not forget Solid Gold! LOL!

Friday Night Video's
Bionic Woman
Six Million Dollar Man
Fantasy Island
Magnum P.I.
Starsky and Hutch

The greatest show that ever displayed Ma Mopar in every episode..... The Beverly Hillibillies

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru365xvV0YQ"]YouTube - ‪Beverly Hillbillies Intro‬‏[/ame]

Gun Smoke,Sanford and Son,All in the Family,Jeffersons,Incredible Hulk,Twilight Zone,Rifleman,Honey Mooners,The Dukes of Hazzard,Night Court,Monty Pyton,Benny Hill,A team,Fat Albert,Looney tunes,Wonder Woman,Scooby doo,Adam 12,Quincy,Emergency,Rockford Files,The odd couple,Jabber Jaw,Black sheep squadron,Addams Family,The Munsters,Andy Griffith,Gomer Pyle,Rawhide,Hogan Heroes,and many more....

-
Back