Old Town cruise pics.

-

homecloned

Can't re Member
Reaction score
Weel I made it to Orlando on Saturday and did my Petty drive along and then over to Old Town for the car cruise. Rain cancelled the cruise but I was able to get a few pics before the down pour. Never got a chance to hook up with FASTBACK340. The bartender at the sports bar said the week before was the 30th anniversary of the cruise and they had close to 800 cars.
I took these early before the monsoon started.
These were the only MOPAR pics I have because my camera was not cooperating.

P6190001 (Custom).JPG

MVC-010F (Custom).JPG

MVC-001F (Custom).JPG

MVC-002F (Custom).JPG

MVC-003F (Custom).JPG

MVC-006F (Custom).JPG

MVC-005F (Custom).JPG

Good morning brother 8) I herd your camera was acking up and now I know where my ol 71 R/T challenger is =P~:happy10: Tell me more on your Petty drive along experience you lucky dog!!:bootysha::bootysha::bootysha::happy10:
Glad you had a great day and one day I MUST take a trip back to Florida allway's wanted to do the petty experience =P~

Umm... I called @ 8:15 Sat. Night. Was told I had the wrong number, the one you gave me. I initially said I'd be there about 8:00, after dinner. It was raining at 8:00 and we weren't coming anyway.

The best part is we were staying across the street....

Good morning brother 8) I herd your camera was acking up and now I know where my ol 71 R/T challenger is =P~:happy10: Tell me more on your Petty drive along experience you lucky dog!!:bootysha::bootysha::bootysha::happy10:
Glad you had a great day and one day I MUST take a trip back to Florida allway's wanted to do the petty experience =P~

Good morning Mike. The driving experience was a blast! Its on a 1 mile track and we did the 3 lap ride each. 150 mph. He starts down pit road and hits the first turn at @80? All I know was I felt the G's when he hit the first turn. I was trying to take it all in. Really cant move much with the HANS device on. I can see why Earnhardt hated them.......allthough it would have saved his life.

It is something we WILL do again. Mary bought these passes about 4 years ago on special for $50 each. They are normally $100 each.
If you ever plan it let me know and I will be there. Its only 1 1/2 hours from me. I would like to do the Daytona Speedway run.

I also bought a GoodYear Eagle racing tire for $5 to hang in the shop.

Doing it in the 88 was too cool.8)
I just noticed in the pic its one of the car of tomorrow's.

MVC-005F (Custom).JPG

MVC-006F (Custom).JPG

MVC-008F (Custom).JPG

MVC-009F (Custom).JPG

Umm... I called @ 8:15 Sat. Night. Was told I had the wrong number, the one you gave me. I initially said I'd be there about 8:00, after dinner. It was raining at 8:00 and we weren't coming anyway.

The best part is we were staying across the street....

I checked the PM I sent you and the # is mine. Its cool, I didn't want to call and bug you while you were with family. The rain really messed things up. I was sitting in the rest/bar at the entrance and watched them leave. By that time I had a few Bud Lights in me(we showed up there at 1:00). After the Petty Exp I was pretty thirsty.=P~

Maybe next time. The bar tender said the week before was the big one. Just my luck.

-
Back