Oldtimers at the car show

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Don’t lowball me I know what I have here.

DAECC0BE-5BE8-45C8-9E02-C3DE6BB916E2.jpeg

Build 4 walls around them and spray them with primer and a certain Youtube Uncles viewers would be a droolin...:lol:

I love when they put a picture in of a pristine example of their car, and then say, " this is what it could look like." Yeah, if you want to put 60K in their junk whatever..

Did I ever tell ya about the old geezer I met at a car show...? he has a 70 Olds with a 454 Chevy in it, claimed he made over 750 Horse with it. I walked away thinking " what's this old cuss need with 750 horsepower on the street...?" then there was the crusty old fella with a side oiler FE 427 stuffed into a 68 Mustang...I tell ya the geezers are there to throw down, they mean business...:)

Did I ever tell ya about the old geezer I met at a car show...? he has a 70 Olds with a 454 Chevy in it, claimed he made over 750 Horse with it. I walked away thinking " what's this old cuss need with 750 horsepower on the street...?" then there was the crusty old fella with a side oiler FE 427 stuffed into a 68 Mustang...I tell ya the geezers are there to throw down, they mean business...:)
Sorta like.......Just because this ole Geezer has a .45 in the glovebox and a sawed off 12 ga. behind the seat, does not mean I need them, BUT they are there IF I do need them.

That Newport next to the tree-eighty-tree car ---- Hi-Jackers still holding air after all those years.............

I'm an old geezer, and this is one of my street toys. I throw down, occasionally.

20210318_113128.jpg

20210318_113225.jpg

Love that Duster with the ducktail spoiler, and 'chute.. :p:p where does one get one of those spoilers?? Just curious?

I had an old timer in my neighborhood try and sell me rims off a Dodge Omni. I said " nah...not interested..." he's like " what? I thought these mopar rally rims were worth sumtin..." I said " yeah they are but those arent them..." yeah, he's a " Chevy guy..." he meant well though... :lol:

-
Back