Oliver70

-

Oliver70

Reaction score
First brand new car 1974 dodge dart sport , took 40 years to get one back, will take quite some time to restore it ....It truly will be a labor of love first one slant six ,this time police pursuit...Covered up for the winter here in Ohio...Heads and 4 barrel intake ready, block cleaned up bored .030..New leaf springs (stock) picked it up about 7 inches, according to registration it sat for about sixteen years , new rear shocks.....That is it until springs ....

Welcome -- Looks like You've been quiet, for a while.

Sure am looking forward to spring ,decided on flat top pistons and moly rings ...Going to redo the lower control arms as to receive a sway bar,will also place one in the back...Outside of Cleveland Ohio, it is a bit brisk this time of year ,just won't have any quality time with the 74 Dodge Dart Sport till spring...You all have some cool stuff

Welcome. Happy to have you here
Thanks...Looking at all the cars helped me decide on getting a media blasting systems,going back to the beginning as best as I can , go from there ,also adding sway bars front and rear...Springtime ,it is kinda cold here now.

Great! I wanna see!!! :thumbsup:
As I learn to navigate this site and do pictures I certainly will..Going back to the beginning so to speak , will be putting together a media blasting unit.. Car is from Georgia actually pretty solid.....As I will go forward in the spring, I have determined that sway bars front and rear would be a good idea

-
Back