omfg check this out!

-

63VALIANT*KISS

Reaction score
this was way to funny to pass up
Vince Shlomi, best known as television's ShamWow! guy, was arrested in Miami last month. For beating up a prostitute. Who allegedly tried to bite his tongue out. Did you know that? Now you do.

The Smoking Gun got hold of the police report
and Mr. Shlomi's mug shot, and as you can see, he didn't escape unscathed. But neither did she. The facts of the case, briefly, according to the police report:
  • Shlomi meets Sasha Harris in a Miami club. They go back to his hotel.
  • She propositions him for "straight sex." He pays her a thousand bucks in cash.
  • He kisses her.
  • She "bit his tongue and would not let go."
  • He punches her in her face repeatedly until she lets go.
  • He runs down to the hotel lobby.
  • They both get arrested.
Sham. Wow.

Sham. Wow.
shamwow2.jpg

shamwow3.jpg

Picture_7_10.jpg

Really?!? I would have never guessed that a fine upstanding TV pitchman like Vince would ever be involved in a situation like this!! I'm surprised it wasn't one those trans-testicles or something!

Really?!? I would have never guessed that a fine upstanding TV pitchman like Vince would ever be involved in a situation like this!! I'm surprised it wasn't one those trans-testicles or something!
GUESS HE WAS TRYING TO GET HIS 'SHAM-WOW' ON....LOL.....FROM THE LOOKS OF HIM MAYBE SHE BIT MORE THAN HIS TONGUE........POOR BASTARD............

He probably wouldn't stop talking and biting his tongue was just self defense

And she is way to cute for a toad like him

In her mugshot with her scratched up face,she has a smile going on.

She must be a busy working girl. In the "before" picture her blouse is on backwards and inside out..... :-D

It amazes me that fine looking women as herself has to be a hooker when they could make much better use of their lives. But about 99% of the time they are on drugs and wanting drug money. What a shame.

"Sham-OW!!!" LOL! She's not too bad looking for a hooker, at least in the first picture. Apparently, she wasn't cheap either. Her hair looks longer in the second picture too which makes me think that those mug shots were taken at different times.

They both look like they are on the verge of busting out laughing, I wonder if this was a publicity stunt.

-
Back