OMG REALLY CL ad

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
Reaction score
"***'91 Chrysler Lebaron converted to RWD. Price reduced!! - $3000 (Custer, SD)I have for sale a 1991 Chrysler Lebaron Coupe that has been converted to REAR WHEEL DRIVE!! No expense was spared in building this one of a kind car. The body is perfect with a professionally applied pearl white paint job. The interior is blue fabric in excellent condition.
The front suspension is pro-fabricated using mustang II spindles, tubular upper and lower A arms, Aldan Eagle adjustable coil over shocks, rack and pinion steering. The rear suspension is a 4-bar mounted to a Plymouth Duster 340 twin traction rear end, Aldan Eagle coil over shocks.
The brakes on all four wheels are Wilwood 4-piston caliper and Wilwood rotors. Did I mention no expense was spared?
The engine started life as a 318 that has been bored and stroked to 360 cubic inches, forged pistons, Comp Cams hydraulic roller camshaft, roller rocker arms, comp cams beehive valve springs, balanced rotating assembly, Mopar M-1 intake manifold that can be either multi poirt EFI or carb (throttle body adapter included), aluminum pulleys electronic distributor, and Hedman block hugger headers. This engine should make about 400 Horse Power. Included is a AOD transmission.
The wheels are aluminum with mounted new P225/50R16 tires.
This is a project car that needs completion, the engine is not installed, will require plumbing the brakes and fuel system, wiring, etc.
Well in excess of $20,000 was invested in this car, as I said no expense was spared!
For more information contact Chuck at ***-***-XXXX, no scammers or phony emails, if you email me include a phone number where I can call you.
The front rotors are not included in the pictures (already mounted on the car)."

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/3801540182.html

and not a single pic

Dang, no picture, might be a good deal if the parts are good, that car would fly LOL

would be a great doner car for an "A" body project.

sounds wicked fast...and if it aint........home deot knows ain't nuthin a lil' horsepower cain't fix ...drop in a 340 and yur haulin the groceries

MAYbe it's a scam......................

A few things are troubling.

He goes on and on about all the front/ rear suspension work,yet no photos of that

Look at the car? He says "the engine is not installed?" Why isn't the front of the car higher? Maybe the engine / trans is sitting in, but not "installed?" Or maybe the engine / trans is not in the car, and the front coils aren't set up?

If this is legit, he might have 3K into the engine

My scam 6th sense is flickering a bit too......I don't know if I'm tripping, but it seems like those front fenders are extended a bit. BTW, if you bore and stroke a 318 to a 360, isn't that just dumb?

I'd like to find out how this turns out.... Inquiring minds want to know!

X2 on the parts car - I'll take it!

BC

Looking at the head on picture you can see light through the car from the lower grille. No motor installed I assume.

Dang, no picture, might be a good deal if the parts are good, that car would fly LOL

would be a great doner car for an "A" body project.

My thoughts exactly.....Might be a he!! of a parts car.

X5...

so he puts 20K into the car and asks 3K ......wow

It happens more than you think. Everyone knows that you can never recover what you put in to a car most of the time. This one is just another unfinished project and he has reduced the price to $3000 since there was no takers at a higher price.

Now, a 2-door Neon rear wheel drive with lotsa race stuff on it and unfinished ought to go for... oh... $50K dontcha think?

BC

I seen a Neon 2 door before that was RWD with a 340, pretty wild car :glasses7:

-
Back