OMG, WTF? HOC? (high on crack)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
$2000? Seriously? I'd give $2000 in a heartbeat! It's like a guy over on the b-body site told me, "somebody is always gonna tell that your car isn't worth your askin price" and he went on to tell me that just because others don't think it's worth that doesn't mean it's not worth that to the owner. One's car is worth what's its worth him.

$2000? Seriously? I'd give $2000 in a heartbeat! It's like a guy over on the b-body site told me, "somebody is always gonna tell that your car isn't worth your askin price" and he went on to tell me that just because others don't think it's worth that doesn't mean it's not worth that to the owner. One's car is worth what's its worth him.

At 11K hes going to own that car for a long time.

Where the hell is space coast at anyway?

Essentially Brevard County/East coast central Florida. Also, Cocoa Beach, if you are a "I Dream of Genie" fan", where much of the series was shot.

As a Space Coast resident myself, I am kinda embarrased by this ad, but at least it's nice to know I have 2 $10k F body "special edition duster it has fold down rear seat, and sloped rear window" sitting in my driveway. I don't have any "momopower" though....maybe that's where all the extra value is hidden?

Yes at 11k he may own it for awhile but my point was that if the body work was done righted and not bondod it's worth more than a measly 2k! If the body is done right I'd give 2k if it was a slant! If it's really got a 340 and it runs good I'd easy think 7-8k would be a fair price. I could be wrong tho.

judging by the rest of the car I doubt the body work was done correctly. Look at the stripes, If they are painted on the car needs a repaint to get rid of them.

One man's junk is another man's treasure.I have seen guy's give 3-6 thousand for /6 and 318 cars only to take them apart weld in panels-body work-paint.It's all relative.It may be too expensive-but I havn't seen it in person.I'll give him one thing-he sure does have the gift of gab!

Well, he did say that the it comes with powder coated stainless steel door panels. He never said that he installed them.

You know, he may get it. I sold my 340 70 swinger a few weeks ago for
11K and pretty much nothing on it was original. Seats needed to be
recovered, the trunk was a mess, no fender tag, paint was bad, seats
were out of an older car etc. First guy that drove it bought it. All he cared
about was the body was solid and it ran good. Did most all the mechanical
items on it few years ago. Who knows, one mans project is anothers dream.

Now that i know where the space coast is, i think that he's a space cadet, not on crack as previously mentioned.
My apologies from anyone else living there, but i had to!

Totally would have bought it if it had the carpet in it...Of course that would have added at least 3 grand to that beast.

With the two numbers given so far, I'd say it's probably worth closer to 11 than 2.

Personally I'd say 7-9k would seem like a pretty good price if it's done right. But that's just me... I'm still young and fairly new to such things.

I also remember a 70 or 71 Dart Swinger here that was super clean /6 car. Guy wanted $12k or something for it and flamed anyone saying his price was crazy. That was to much and so is this car!!!

u wait some chebby sucker will buy it and we'll be watching it on fleabay for 25K

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back