On Craigs list - Wash DC

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks Very Nice. The owners wants $40,000 for it. I offered him $18,000 and my Plymouth. His comment was I sell my plymouth then get back to him...

He needs to start acknowledging that this is 2008.

If this was 2005, he had a shot to sell for something approaching that $40K.

Barrett-Jackson January 2008 auction showed that many MORE desirable big-block # match Mopars sold for considerably less than previous years. The auction results are on the website.

I guess he really doesn't need to sell. I'm in Northern Va. maybe I should go take a look, although I would not have any intention of buying that car.

That is a nice car but it won't fetch 40k in this market. Two years ago no problem but not now.

dang it, that reminds me of the 71 barracuda with gill fenders with the 383 ,4 speed with console my bro sold for 900 bux, and the plymouth superbird I passed on with original 440 auto, I passed cause it had a lil bondo on rear sail panel,,, or the 69 440 4 speed road runner my friend bought from the same guy and as we were changing timing his hand slipped into the fan, and it wasnt a flex type, blood splattered all over both of us but it didnt cut his hand off for the most part, andddd,last but not least the 66 dodge D-dart this old man wanted to sell me for 100 bux but instead I would say im interested and just race it around, 273 engine console real deal factory cast iron headers,mech cam,console 4 speed and that old 66 would fly. he kept telling me this is nottt a regular dart its a D dart and im like yeah yeah yeah , to go back in time with knowledge would be great lol this was around 1980

he wanted 800 bux for the bird hahahahahahaha cookoo for coco puffs haha lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back