On our way movin to Florida

-

GoodysGotaCuda

Mr. Goody
Reaction score
Left vegas yesterday afternoon, in New Mexico, be in Texas tonight. Just lettin you guys know, i know i mentioned I'm movin. We're heading to Lake Mary, FL. which is ~20miles out of Orlando. :wav:

Best of luck Goody! Hope you like it. My sister-in-law just made it to Fla. Now the wife is schemeing and planing to go in late spring/ early summer or so.

Take it easy and have a safe trip. Hey what part of Texas are you going through. I'm up in Ft. Worth if you wanna swing through and stay the night or just hang out. Good luck with the move.

Have a grate trip Goody,
you won't be far from Plant city Fla were I spent 3 mouth out of every year till I was 15. some good memery's and bad. Good Memery's = fishing and quail hunting.
Bad= strawberry feild's . Hope you have a safe and smooth trip Goody.

Come on down. The weathers' great. You're be here in time for the big Mopar Show and swapmeet at Melbourne on Jan 27. We can all get together. Mike

Best of luck at times I wish I had the balls to make a move,have a place paid for around deep creek lake MD ,but scared to make the move.

Good luck Goody! Guitar Jones said something about the drag strip only being closed for two weeks out of the year for the holidays. :thumbup:

Mike 20 miles out of Orlando you will love 'old towne'. Riight off of I-4. Great time there. Good luck, Terry.

Well crap! Everyone is starting to invite you over for a stop. I might as well join in. I'm east of New York City of only 1 hours. Of the 495, dead center of the Island. Stop on by for cokes and.....

Thanks guys, we're in texas now. We'll barely touch florida tomorrow and hit home the next day. broken cuda has been there awhile, the overhauled challenger will be awhile till it gets there. So i wont have a mopar to tool around in for awhile :p

Thanks everyone,
-Mike

-
Back