On the topic of Fender Tags- what if you don't have it?

-
03A8B34D-0182-4CD4-AAEF-16E600EA21EE.gif

I still can't see why anyone that dislikes that guy so much would ever want his name affixed to their car.

I have some tags I've pulled from junk yards or from vehicles I've parted out.

Any time I have a driver that's missing the tag I usually put one of those on.

It's fun to see people's reactions when they realize the tag on my 67 wagon is for:

1986 turbo Daytona

1988 A38 cop Diplomat

1973 Rallye 318 Challenger

1974 loaded Charger SE with sunroof and PW

I never considered anyone stealing my original fender tag off my car at a show. When we restored the car I took the tag off for safe keeping
Now its held on with two stainless sheet metal screws
The thought of someone bold enough to take a Philips screwdriver and remove the tag at a car show would take a lot of balls on the thief's part and could be detrimental to his health if caught in the act.
I guess now I will use some small anti theft screws

I never considered anyone stealing my original fender tag off my car at a show. When we restored the car I took the tag off for safe keeping
The thought of someone bold enough to take a Philips screwdriver and remove the tag at a car show would take a lot of balls on the thief's part and could be detrimental to his health if caught in the act.

Some guys have put a quick tack weld on the underside of the screw. I may do that with my GTS.

A few years ago at Carlisle, in the show field, a guy got his air-cleaner and fender tag stolen.

-
Back