One for Jimmy Boy

-

Rob

Reaction score
Too bad you missed the show, you did come up with a hell of an excuse though :D Maybe next year you'll join us. This was the only car similar to yours there.

DSC00416.jpg

DSC00503.jpg

DSC00416.jpg

DSC00416.jpg

DSC00503.jpg

DSC00503.jpg

That's pretty nice and straight car. Thanks Rob. I'm all back together and healed up now. Ran into Vic at the tang show (Beaver Lake) on Sun. It was a pretty good day overall.

Glad to hear you're better, Vic mentioned that he saw you and had a good chat :D Did anyone other than me go up to the Parksville show? It's a good lttle show but it is very small so I don't know if it's worth driving up unless you are already going or have time to kill. This little beauty was for sale but it had no price and I didn't see the owner not that I was going to buy it, the wife was with me :D

DSC00539.jpg

DSC00539.jpg

DSC00539.jpg

Jimmy boys car sure would have
made a dandy picture setting next to it.:rock:
Glad to here you are getting out and umungstem Jimmy boy:drinkers:
excuse me I meant to say,
Glad to here you are getting out of the house.:thumbrig:
I like the small show's!! you see car's you would not see
at some of the big show's.
Nice pictures, And glad you had a good day Rob.:toothy10:

Rob...I was planning on going....on Saturday I checked the internet weather forecast and it was predicting 40% chance of rain up Island,sooo, I thought "I can stay home and get rained-on",so I bailed. I would have liked to have gone,and,would have if the weather had cooperated.

Too bad Darwin, the weather was actually great Sunday, Monday it turned crappy.

Well I don't blame you guys, a 2 hour drive for a rained out show isn't all that appealing, especially with 3:91's :-D I only go because I'm there anyway.

Best get your "baby" going soon, need more A-body curising dudes! :burnout:!!

Well unfortunately that's going to take a while. I kind of came to my senses and decided to finish the wife's Stang first. I was falling all over car parts and thought what am I thinking, I already have 2 cars completely apart, finish one of them before you tear another one down you idiot! :banghead:

I finished my daughters Camaro, sort of, it's on the road but it has some electrical gremlins I still need to work out and Sean's bringing his tow truck over this Sunday. I need to weld in new rockers and cab corners and do the body and paint quickly. Well you saw it, there's a bit of work there :sad1:

So there's a bit of a line before the Duster unfortunately but that's the way it goes. :sad3:

Priorities, priorities :bootysha: LOL. I hear ya Rob, I'm not planing on dieing for a while yet! :-D There's lots of time.

Well I'm not planning on dieing either Jimmy but I figure it would still be a good idea to finish some of the projects before starting another one, just in case :-D

-
Back