One Hemi is good, 2 Hemis are better.

-

Frankie

Member #9641
Reaction score
1932Ford_01_800-700x444.jpg
1932Ford_05_800.jpg
1932Ford_02_800.jpg

Hay Frankie ! Did you take this picture ? And was it from Illinois ?
If it is I seen this in a shop a few years ago in Mendota outside of town.

That car was at the Mecum auction in 13 I think. Very cool car

But when you see a car like that you still have to ask yourself, why. One Hemi would move it down the road quite well

Outrageous cars get attention and that is WHY

That car was at the Mecum auction in 13 I think. Very cool car

But when you see a car like that you still have to ask yourself, why. One Hemi would move it down the road quite well

Outrageous cars get attention and that is WHY

I really doubt this thing is going down any road. I doubt it even gets driven let alone driven right. Waste of two good motors if you ask me.

Someone post a video of it doing a burnout and make my Tuesday.

Can imagine the guy that designed the connection between the two motors to the drivetrain doesn't have any more hair LOL

Then four would be perfection! Goldenrod -> http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldenrod_(car)

I saw Goldenrod back in 1965. I was living and going to school in Valinda, Calif. One of my room mates drove a tow truck for AAA, nights and weekends. One Saturday during a pretty bad storm in the fall, I was riding shotgun with him, and we got a call of a truck in a drainage ditch. When we got there it was a parts truck for the Summers Bros. We dragged the truck out of the ditch, but the front end was pretty screwed, so we dragged the truck, and it's cargo to their shop, and were given the fifty cent tour, and Goldenron was there, not fully skinned, but totally badass. He told us what it was for, and we gaucked for a few minutes and had to go.

Later that year he set that record.

Saw this at Bandimere for the Mile High Nationals drag race outside Morrison CO in 02 I think? Jeep concept with front and rear hemi.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufxrKs9tm6w"]Chrysler concepts 5: Jeep Hurricane 2 HEMIs 670 hp Carbon Fiber Body - YouTube[/ame]

I really doubt this thing is going down any road. I doubt it even gets driven let alone driven right. Waste of two good motors if you ask me.

Someone post a video of it doing a burnout and make my Tuesday.

Seen it moving under its own power

But only to and from the trailer

I saw Goldenrod back in 1965. I was living and going to school in Valinda, Calif. One of my room mates drove a tow truck for AAA, nights and weekends. One Saturday during a pretty bad storm in the fall, I was riding shotgun with him, and we got a call of a truck in a drainage ditch. When we got there it was a parts truck for the Summers Bros. We dragged the truck out of the ditch, but the front end was pretty screwed, so we dragged the truck, and it's cargo to their shop, and were given the fifty cent tour, and Goldenron was there, not fully skinned, but totally badass. He told us what it was for, and we gaucked for a few minutes and had to go.

Later that year he set that record.

Cool story!

Seen it moving under its own power

But only to and from the trailer

That sort of stuff makes me a little mad. It is a cool ride but posting a picture of a trailer queen with two hemis is sort of like dangeling a fake Big Mac in front of a starving fat kid.

-
Back