One more reason to switch

-

ateam

A motor can
Reaction score
The latest Hemi, just won the "Engine Masters Shoot-out" !! SBC came in second,(typical). The lil' hemi is growin fast. ateam :cheers:

417 cubic inches
3.950bore x 4.250stroke (5.7 Block?)
11.3:1 compression.
700 horsepower @ 6500 rpm
621 ft/lbs torque @ 5200 rpm.

Looks serious. Note daul dist. set up.

Attachments

• 1010em_01_z+2010_engine_masters_challenge+team_12.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 319
  • 1010em_02_z+2010_engine_masters_challenge+team_12.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 289
Just for ***** and giggles, I want to see that bad boy bolted in a car!!

It is really hard to look at that thing and see anything other than Cubic Dollars. Custom front cover, IGE injection system, MP intake manifold, Belt driven daul dist, custom balancer with timing marks and so on. That is just what is on the outside. I do look forward to the upcoming article where they tell us about the details. And it is no doubt the most bad *** N/A Gen 3 Hemi I have heard of...

In the "working persons" real world, these motors are useless. IMHO, this is a rich mans pissing contest. Impressive, but what car would swallow all of this ? The premiss/fantasy, is all of these super exotics would work in a street car, hence the 6,500 rpm limit, Yeah Right ! 2cents, ateam.

in the "working persons" real world, these motors are useless. Imho, this is a rich mans pissing contest. Impressive, but what car would swallow all of this ? The premiss/fantasy, is all of these super exotics would work in a street car, hence the 6,500 rpm limit, yeah right ! 2cents, ateam.

x-2

-
Back